Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
augias
Apr 7, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

Hey I just saw this really good profile of Richard in something called the Lewisville Texan Journal -- Richard Wolf, 23, files as Democratic Candidate for Texas House District 63

You come off really well here, dude. Good job.

Hello good morning. Lovin the one solitary comment after the article calling dick wolf a snowflake and calling dems 'dims'. You have my illegal vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Ricardo Lobo es uno de los pocos gringos que valen un poco mas que una chinga. Yo voto por Lobo porque todos queremos buena mota, y una mejor salud. Pero mas que nada por la buena mota.

thats your spanish spekaing audience comment. someone else post that

augias
Apr 7, 2009

the steve is short for steppen

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Ruzihm posted:

Hell yea I voted for WOLF:

W sanctuary for undocumented immigrants
O state-managed weed production
L retroactive decriminalization of weed
F turning oil profits into common needs

what if one of those statements began with one of the letters in wolf but was in the wrong spot

quote:

W sanctuary for undocumented immigrants
O state-managed weed production
L open borders
F turning oil profits into common needs

augias
Apr 7, 2009

U have too campaign for ms hanes now and do it wearing an embarrassing tee shirt

augias has issued a correction as of 06:00 on Mar 7, 2018

augias
Apr 7, 2009

This looks like the other dem candidate that won. Is that haines?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

Yep, its from her website

uuuuuuuuuuugh i thought she was a generic dem. little did i know generic dem means idiot gringo!!!!

• Locked thread