Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Richard "The Executive Producer" Wolf for Texas Lege

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the foreign goons who cant donate money to him should be spending money on the facebook ads havent you been watching the news

my suggestion is an ad that says
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of the xth district
DICK WOLF

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

Goon project: the C-SPAM SuperPAC

colbert already did it better than we probably could

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

man the guy has a busy schedule between being an economist and exectutive producing 10000 episodes of law and order

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i refuse to believe that dick wolf executive produced that image

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

iirc dallas morning news is one of the worst republican rags in texas

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

quote:

Highlights of current civic involvement/accomplishment:

Laura Haines

My oldest daughter and I attended the Women's March at the Denton County Courthouse on the Square last year. The event was amazingly well attended and an inspiring experience, especially considering we were joining in solidarity with millions more around the world. I wore a pink hat a friend in Wisconsin crocheted for me, and my daughter and I both created and carried signs saying, "A Woman's Place Is In The Resistance" and "We Are The Resistance." It was right after Carrie Fisher died, so this theme of resistance and of women, specifically, participating in the resistance was prominent, and her beloved and best known character of General Leia Organa had become a symbol to many of us of hope. Having decided to become active in the Democratic party, going to local meetings and helping with phone banking, I half-jokingly called these activities my "Defense Against the Dark Arts" meetings (Harry Potter reference). Over the course of this past year, I've called my representatives near weekly, helped with Democratic booths, walked block walks for local candidates, and participated in a variety of town halls and protests, including protesting the Muslim ban /travel ban at DFW Airport, advocating for the removal of confederate monuments in downtown Dallas, and protesting the GOP plans for healthcare. I'm in the process of joining my local Toastmasters Club through Progressive Leaders of Denton County, and I am looking forward to participating in the upcoming Women's March Reunion.

political experience: star wars and harry potter lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol laura haines was a mccain and romney voter

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Squizzle posted:

i propose we call the pac "pro life texas gun owners for a return to the gold standard"

pro life texas gun owners for law and order

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

I'd like to thank all my friends in the media for making this win possible

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

freckle posted:

i hear getting a bunch of people drunk is a good way to win

absolutely. so what he needs to do is fly all the posters itt to dallas and pay us to get drunk and his win is guaranteed

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

no wait spend $500 on a plane ticket to colorado (so its legal of course) and perform the massive bong rip for an ad herman cain-style

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the wolfmentum is off the charts!!!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

alex jones: mr wolf it seems you are a huge liberal. why did you ask to appear on my show

dick wolf: to be honest, i don't remember. i think we scheduled it around the same day as my chili fundraiser and that whole week became a blur.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

(trump is elected president) wow thinking you can meme and bullshit your way into office is so unrealistic

e: someone with a facebook account make that reply to that guy

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 08:45 on Jan 24, 2018

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

shoot at a piece of paper that has the text "BUMP STOCKS"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

use an AK-47 to shoot up and scrap a bunch of AR-15s

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tan parker has so far declined to comment on allegations that he conspired with accused zodiac killer ted cruz

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lowtax should run on a platform of raising taxes to fund better education

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

do lawn signs but just have them say
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
DICK WOLF

and run a tv ad that goes DUN-DUN "I'm Richard Wolf, and I approve this message"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

bob dobbs is dead posted:

should pull a kardashian, gain fame by putting out a sex tape

imo he should gain fame by putting out police procedural tv series

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

slouch posted:

im alive in fact i feel completely better. went to the county democrats meeting yesterday, talked to the same people who are at literally every single event every time. more importantly, got some information on the denton county democratic convention. im going to be trying my best to volunteer and be very present at that event. if you are interested in helping DSA and leftist types take over the DNC these kinds of events are the ones you should go to. people will be voting on resolutions to send to the state party and deciding who will represent the county at the state convention. ill give more information on this as i get it

i also got my billboard paperwork done and it should be going up starting monday. here's a link to whats running on the first week. i was sick when i made it so it isn't too hot, im planning on having something else by weeks 2 or 3: https://imgur.com/a/5BPPU

im currently in the process of booking a horse for a photoshoot with a real photographer. yes im going to ride the horse with a bong and a really big gun

holy poo poo this billboard is incredible

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

your general election tv ad should be a mimicry of rick perry's bizarre 2012 ad where he denounces obama's radical gay agenda except you denouncing tan parker's radical anti-weed agenda

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kxzONeK1OwQ

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

slouch posted:

sorry about the missing billboard post. just got done doing a debate for a pretty sweet looking crowd. think i did well. anyway ill swing by the highway after this

did you intimidate laura haines with your ability to smoke massive amounts of weed

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Squizzle posted:

just brainstormin here: dick wolfpac

$100 donor tier: producer

$500+ donor tier: executive producer

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

op pretend you are both a famous economist and the executive producer of law and order

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

In the political system, sexual criminals are considered especially heinous. In District 63, the dedicated candidate who will protect women's control over their bodies is Dick Wolf.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

at the level of a state house primary nobody is doing polling unless the candidate pays for it, and i would prefer slouch to spend money on the billboard than polling

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/968613008950865921

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im in dsa and im all in for mr dick wolf

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

she said he looks unshowered so she thought there was nothing wrong with the smell

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

let's get a campaign operations war-room going. you are our steve bannon

you gotta not shave and only eat pizza for a few days and wear a green barbour jacket though

also youve got way too few shirts on right now

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ive been billing mr wolf $2000/week for my retainer just in case something comes up

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

there was that time you flew jose out from england to knock on doors for you right

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol that the guy thought laura haines didnt answer the local paper's candidate questionnaire when she did (with the multi-paragraph discussions of harry potter and star wars for why she decided to run) but only declined to answer the paper's follow up questions about her tax lien

the failing new york magazine

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i ate 250mg thc on the night of despair on 2016
it did not go well

i just drank a lot of booze and barely got to my class i had to teach at 1 PM the next day

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

mr wolf if you win the primary i pledge i will donate $4.20 to you

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

contrapoints is good

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

then can you also get endorsed by the guy who made law and order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Regardless of the outcome, in a few years there will be dozens of meme-centric campaigns, for it is the way of things that Something Awful incubates trends before they go on to take over the planet.

do the ron paul and trump campaigns not count?

• Locked thread