Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Slouch I'll donate and help in anyway you want. I'm in Delaware, but I'm sure I can do stuff remotely. PM me if you have specific things I can do. I earnestly believe America deserves C-SPAM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Slouch I sent you a PM with a document I got from a campaigning training thing here. If I get other similar resources from groups in DE, I'll send them to you so hopefully you can make use of some of it.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Richard, I sent you an email. I've been busy lately but I owe you help still because I want you to win. it's hosed up but the C-SPAM/leftist cancer is the only thing that can save America imo so uh, please win

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I've been told lawn signs do nothing except make existing supporters think you're doing stuff.

I say do them, but don't invest much in them. An alternative is, if you know any small businesses that will support you, a lesser paper stock sign they can put in their front window.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

in the extremely srious Mad Men slogan pitch meeting voice]:
goatse
yard signs

Nichael has issued a correction as of 09:20 on Jan 27, 2018

• Locked thread