Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
the FAILING dallas morning news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
How many doors did you knock on today

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

slouch posted:

none sorry. i got sick as gently caress recently. my activities lately have pretty much just been planning future events around my district to do Q&A + meet peeps. it will be cool when it happens but i don't want to give people whatever fever i've got currently.

also in the process of making a ddees-esque billboard image for display in the second half of february.

other than that just watching other dems argue online about whether or not the Kennedy kid should be the Future of the Democratic Party. and hearing more about all the exciting things I'll be doing at the dem county convention in late March. (watching people get really mad about the voting rules for a position on a random new committee that still has no established goals or purpose)

feel better dude, put your health first

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Triangle Shirt Factotum posted:

I work for the Department of Energy, I sincerely hope that there will be no demonstration of the product. I came in under Obama, who wasn't so massively stupid as to even think of ever using them.

Hell, I was hoping to work in decommissioning them (except the down-blending plant got robbed by the contractors, lol), but it still is working with WMDs, no matter what way you slice it.

Amazing avatar / post combo lmao

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Hey I just saw this really good profile of Richard in something called the Lewisville Texan Journal -- Richard Wolf, 23, files as Democratic Candidate for Texas House District 63

You come off really well here, dude. Good job.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Take it outside lads, this thread is for the deathly ill goon candidate

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
my favorite thing is cyberbullying people who use the word "snowflake." my goal is to make one commit suicide.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
yea how you feelin dude

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
lol was it Max Read?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
it’s another form of bullshit generational politics

even c-spam’s favorite rag had a piece today rejecting generational politics - against generational politics via jacobin

I didn’t read it since I’ve been making the same argument for years but there it is

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
woLF

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

dont worry i went back and edited in various slurs into all his cspam posts

surest path to victory in Texas

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
good luck dude

Godspeed from godless New York

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
And how can Wolf post better
Than facing fearful odds
From the basement of his father’s
For the temples of his mods?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
rural areas report first, wolf’s gonna clean up in the major cities and overtake

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
wolf wolf wolf wolf

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Awoouu

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
yeah same