Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe
i'll throw you 20 bucks when you get a campaign infrastructure set up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe
Donated 24.20. 4.20 seemed a bit low, and 14.20 signaled the wrong things...

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe

slouch posted:

i think i might have had blood in my vomit. only once though and not very extreme, waiting to see if it happens again before going to the doctor about it.

sorry about the lack of updates im honestly really pissed that i got sick. i just hope that i will get better asap cause primaries are coming up quick

if you had blood in your vomit you should go to the doctor anyways. Do you have insurance?

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe

bob dobbs is dead posted:

think thats a different dick wolff
don't sound like no 23yo

yeah its dick wolff the economist

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe
GIVE RICHARD WOLF YOUR ENERGY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe
I know primaries get astoundingly low participation, but isn't this even lower than expected?

• Locked thread