Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
OP I haven’t donated to a political campaign since Obama 08, but after getting drunk on cheap wine and reading those voter guide answers I sent you a small sex number amount of money because I want you to WIN and also the sex number is really funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I also liked your Facebook page, which puts you in the same good company as “The Same Picture of Jeff Goldblum Everyday” and “Slavoj žižek dank meme stash”

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

taintrunner do you want a gangtag. i fee l like 2k should at least get a gangtag

this is true but also my donation of $6.90 should qualify for a dick wolf gang tag imo since it would be some free advertising for our boy around the forums, just saying

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

also yeah, use the 2 grand on a blimp & skywriting. full on aerial campaign. a dick blitzkrieg falling from the texas sky

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Comrayn posted:

see if you can do an interview with infowars

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

I don’t think this even counts as a failure or a loss. It’s just the first sentence in the “Political Career” section of your future Wikipedia page. “At the age of 23, Richard Wolf ran unsuccessfully in the democratic primary for Texas House District 63”, followed by a few other paragraphs about your subsequent successful campaigns, followed by a massive ten page section about your sex scandals and cover ups

• Locked thread