Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Taintrunner posted:

I’m not loving kidding either

this almost makes up for you not believing in the piss tape

which is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

also yeah, use the 2 grand on a blimp & skywriting. full on aerial campaign. a dick blitzkrieg falling from the texas sky

dong drone

https://youtu.be/IRslKeT0EmQ

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
see if you can't get an endorsement from robert morrow

you might be a democrat but you are willing to reach across the aisle to accuse trump of being a child rapist

also you lack publicity so everything you say to the media should be the most inflammatory poo poo about trump/republicans possible

it's probably all true anyway

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Shear Modulus posted:

alex jones: mr wolf it seems you are a huge liberal. why did you ask to appear on my show

dick wolf: to be honest, i don't remember. i think we scheduled it around the same day as my chili fundraiser and that whole week became a blur.

how's the wife and kids?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agean90 posted:

assuming you win the primaries you should refer to the incumbent as "accused child molester tan parker"

when pressed on who's accusing, say that you are accusing and then its technically true. twitter, then make a bot that accuses him of kid touching

Gringostar has issued a correction as of 02:22 on Jan 25, 2018

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

slouch posted:

just got response from the billboard people. looks like weekly rate is $525 dollars for a spot. it's one sign on the biggest highway in my district. should i do a week or two worth of time before the primary or not drop that kind of cash this early? fwiw other candidates are spending similar amounts of money on regular small lawn signs. normally i would just jump directly into it but since y'all are my biggest source of funding i figured i should greenlight it first.

never do lawn signs

like ever

maybe do a week before the primary?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
are there facebook we can join to shitpost on your behalf?

asking for a friend :ussr:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

when you're a candidate

they let you do it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Karl Barks posted:

i have come into possession of a certain "tape" depicting your opponent in a... compromised position. please dm me for details

piss tape is real

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
if you win the primary please record a version of the dean scream

also do that if you don't win

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
disappointed you're not gonna do huge bong rips all night

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Marxalot posted:

Is it bad that 90% of the reason I want him to win the primary is to see him rip on that loving nerd Tan Parker

yes

it should be 100%

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

slouch posted:

literally my only chance of winning the general is to get tan man to resign before November so i will be going extremely scorched earth on that poo poo

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i can't vote for you because i live in ca op

but here is a thumbs up from johnny utah for good luck tomorrow

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

slouch posted:

i am never going to check the results and just keep campaigning like i won

this is the only winning move

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
Dick is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i can't believe how excited i am for the dick! wolf! campaign

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
clearly texas is not ready to embrace dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i would reach out to the dem that won and say you would be glad to help her campaign against the republican just so you can continue to go scorched earth against him

• Locked thread