Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
looks like he won with 30 - 60k votes over the last several elections, and the entire population of the district is 164... so man good luck coming up with *at least* 40k supporters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
spend it *all* on fb ads targeting your zip code(s)

particularly people under 45 or hispanic or 'low-income'

make the ads as stupid as you possibly can so long as your name sticks in their brain

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is so small ball that there's no way he has security or drivers or anything. stick someone on him with a long lens for as much time as they'll volunteer. absolute worst case scenario you run a bunch of negative ads of him right in the middle of eating something. everybody looks stupid eating.

and you gotta find his social media accounts. even better dating site profiles.

edit: reach out to every candidate that ran against him in the past, primary or general, and get whatever they'll give. *somebody* probably hates him.

StabbinHobo has issued a correction as of 23:08 on Dec 25, 2017

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no if you have any problem with the gay part you're proving yourself a reactionary and volunteering to get airlocked (the peoples freezer)

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if there was ever a time to do some political trolling with billboards in some flyover shithole right now is it, with a movie about exactly that going to get all-the-oscars

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

slouch posted:

i also got my billboard paperwork done and it should be going up starting monday. here's a link to whats running on the first week. i was sick when i made it so it isn't too hot, im planning on having something else by weeks 2 or 3: https://imgur.com/a/5BPPU

im currently in the process of booking a horse for a photoshoot with a real photographer. yes im going to ride the horse with a bong and a really big gun
ok i'm sold where's the donate link again?

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thanks max

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

slouch posted:

literally my only chance of winning the general is to get tan man to resign before November so i will be going extremely scorched earth on that poo poo
oh hell yes

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
welcome to the club

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so when do we find out if this show gets another season

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tight race

Only registered members can see post attachments!

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we should just keep the DickWolfPAC alive and continue meme-campaigning against Tan on Laura's behalf completely uncoordinated (like pac's are supposed to anyway).

i mean the real fun here was going to be making fun of that scumbag anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thank you dick, much respect.

• Locked thread