Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Tan Parker

What is Trivac Limited anyway? No website, but there are clues through which the nature of their bussiness becomes clear,

The founder is this guy, who is also on the board of MedSynergies, Inc. which says it "provides revenue cycle management and physician practice management, consulting, business process analysis, and software integration solutions for health care organizations, physicians, hospitals, and health networks in the United States."

then we see that Trivac was involved in some deal with the government which resulted in this contract for professional and management development training

through some manner of tricky commotion they delivered five hundred thousand dollars worth of management training to the government free of charge. Nice guys, I guess.

So the good news is that your opponent is some ivory tower business nerd that makes an easy 6 figures as one of the do-nothing executive vice-presidents of a company that provides bullshit corporate workshops for inexcusable sums of money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Would your campaign like to comment on this local tragedy?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Jose posted:

Describe his dick in such derail he either has to show everyone to prove you wrong or drop out

that is NOT how you make someone show you their dick

you need to show yours first

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Jose posted:

you're p cute op

Look, we all know the op is handsome, that is not in dispute, that is why we gave him $20 or whatever.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

slouch posted:

hi yall it looks like i have definitively lost really badly. this is an extremely regrettable outcome in my opinion. i appreciate all the support i have had from my poster friends along the way. i will do a more complete post script to the race tomorrow. it was overall a good experience and now i at least know that Texas is an irredeemable shithole with bad taste

Failure can be a cleansing fire and a focusing lens.

I will vote for you next time there is a local election in my area.

Dick Wolf For Whatever, Wherever

• Locked thread