Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
I hope there's a live debate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

slouch posted:

rip me.

just got done with my dallas morning news editorial board interview. they asked me enough times how i would plan to pay for things that i doubt i will get their endorsement lol.

Did you say eat the rich over and over, there's really only one right answer to this.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
just throw up onto the lawn signs and make them unique attention-grabbing ads for voters

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Mr Dick Wolf, are you throwing an election results party

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

slouch posted:

im going to trivia night with ScrubLeague and avoiding news related to election night as much as possible. tomorrow is my birthday and it will either be a low-key event with my friends or insanely lit

first question, who’s the next state rep of district 63 in Texas, buzz in, you know it already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

StabbinHobo posted:

we should just keep the DickWolfPAC alive and continue meme-campaigning against Tan on Laura's behalf completely uncoordinated (like pac's are supposed to anyway).

i mean the real fun here was going to be making fun of that scumbag anyway

Do this, we need to see what the gloves-off ideas look like.

• Locked thread