Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
this really just makes me want to grab a psion 5 to play around with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
paaaadphone?

oh, it was the "Eee Pad Transformer"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

there was also the palm folio, which was basically a netbook looking terminal for your treo

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Agile Vector posted:

im still rock hard for the 770/n800/n810, nokias weird linux tablet released during the early days of the iphone

i owned both the 770 and the n800

in fact, i still have the n800 around somewhere. they were, by the standards of the time, surprisingly usable for browsing the web

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i got kismet w/ncurses running on mine for wardriving. it killed the battery in about an hour, but it looked cyberpunk as hell

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

maddox, the only thing that's aged worse than PDAs

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

how does it feel to be a sucka?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

quote:

Remember if you have a Smart watch you'll know who is calling you. You don't need and external display on the PDA. Also my Plantronics headset tells me who is calling me.

• Locked thread