Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Did the same person rate Ashes of Ariendel higher than the Ringed City because that is loving bananas. Ashes of Ariendel feels like a side area in the main game, it doesn't feel that 'special' like a DLC, it's just visually monotonous and the boss fights, except for one, are just boring. The Ringed City, although it didn't meet my expectations after the hectic and beautiful beginning, was at least consistently amazing and had lots of varied and beautiful areas, the world collapsing in on itself is just amazing to look at at the very beginning of the DLC, and the huge drops into ash and through glass etc is just fun. It's obviously absurdly hard, but once you figure out a couple of key things it becomes doable. Ashes of Ariendel had neither the difficulty nor the interesting environment, I got lost all the time because it's hard to find your way around when everything looks like a snowy hillside.

I would be pissed if I waited for DLC and got that without the Ringed City, I played the game then the DLC immediately after.so it wasn't that bad, but I still was surprised when it ended because it was that underwhelming.

Bloodborne 99.5/100 SP 88 MP

The Last guardian 100/100 SP

Ashes of Ariendel: 65/100 SP

Ringed City: 86/100

Rime: 88/100

The Unfinished Swan: 73/100

Unravel: 82/100

imhotep fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Jan 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU