Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
I've beaten the original 200 levels, so I'm calling the game beaten.

Family Guy: Not Another Phone Game. G2F4

Pros:
No Ads at all.
Fun Gameplay and writing similar to the show

Cons:
Game is hysterically bugging, boss fights routinely bug out never spawning the boss. Which turns out the boss fights are tied to boss animations, so if the boss fight starts with no boss you've essentially won. Also if the game hangs long enough on the fail screen the game just kicks you to the next level.

Dancing Line. G5F5

I literally cannot stop playing this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
Witcher 3 G2F2

I feel like Witcher 3 might be the most overrated game of this generation. Combat is straight terrible with a lot of faux depth added by the dodge and parry system when in reality the best choice for combat is just to use Quen or Axii and then mash light attack. This one is hard to describe but the game feel is bad about just walking around. Geralt is at once both sluggish to control and way too sensitive. Trying to examine objects is like pulling hairs with how much the game throws a hissy fit about you need to stand at the right spot looking at the just right angle to actually get the prompt to examine an object. But not loot though, you can be a decade away from a lootable object and the game will stop you mid sprint so you can accidentally loot it. I've arrested multiple times running down the streets of Novigrad and having that happen to me.

The story is whatever, it's really just a bunch assholes declaring themselves king of fort rear end in a top hat. Also, I was under the impression that there'd be a lot more hunting of giant animals involved based off of the title of the game and the e3 demo talking all about using your witcher senses to stalk prey. This however really boils down to, 1) follow footprints 2) the person you were looking for is dead 3) kill what ever killed them.

Witcher 3 is like a worse Dragon's Dogma, but it has a interesting storyline. Disclaimer, I have not played either DLC yet and they are supposed to be real good.