Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Spinster posted:

Cubism is hard. :eek:

more like; boobism..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M73x3O7dhmg

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I started looking in here today and what a heartwarming thread!

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

Here ya go:

I would have bought it myself, but I couldn't think of any text better than "Queen of GBS."

Thank you Solice!

Gatekeeper, those are ADORABLE :downs:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Spinster posted:

I almost forgot. This is what inspired my Pieta in the first place.

Fug! :-DDDd

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

Here ya go:

I would have bought it myself, but I couldn't think of any text better than "Queen of GBS."

Thanks! I'm on it, hopefully I have the technical skills to do this on the new xenForo 2.0 platform lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gatekeeper posted:

anyway i made a cool thread where goons requested things and i painted them (king poo poo of goon mountain on page 1 was one of mine) and someone asked me to paint that moose goon and his battered housewife but for some reason they said "buttered horsewife" and i made this

and it still makes me laugh my rear end off

That was a good thread and that picture if funny af

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

Thanks! I'm on it, hopefully I have the technical skills to do this on the new xenForo 2.0 platform lol

You done good Burt! :respek:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I LOVE IT

:swoon:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Spinster posted:

I LOVE IT

:swoon:

lol I went with italian since michelangelo and all, was worried the angels were over the top but they fit the motif.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
It's better than I imagined, thank you :kiss:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Av owns thread owns!! :five:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Spinster posted:

Thank you Solice!

Gatekeeper, those are ADORABLE :downs:

thank you :)

could someone who isn't posting from this awful app help me find that thread where i painted requests? i made a cool image of a misanthrope's crazy gif-tastic avatar giving someone a seizure and i'd like to find it again

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Gatekeeper posted:

thank you :)

could someone who isn't posting from this awful app help me find that thread where i painted requests? i made a cool image of a misanthrope's crazy gif-tastic avatar giving someone a seizure and i'd like to find it again

Hi you don't know me but I was browsing the thread so here you go.

You mostly posted this year, so I went to the tail end of your post history assuming you're thinking of an older thread. Before 2015 you barely posted so I'm looking in your 2015-16 section of history and I think you might mean one of these:

All your posts in Fluffie Duckie's Newbie Avvie Workshoppiee

All your posts in the art dump

e. possibly post history is truncated because the oldest post it includes of yours is from 2007, but you're an '03 regdate so :shrug:

e. Or maybe it's only showing posts not in archives. I think that's it

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Dec 28, 2017

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

This is the best thread

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Leperflesh posted:

Hi you don't know me but I was browsing the thread so here you go.

You mostly posted this year, so I went to the tail end of your post history assuming you're thinking of an older thread. Before 2015 you barely posted so I'm looking in your 2015-16 section of history and I think you might mean one of these:

All your posts in Fluffie Duckie's Newbie Avvie Workshoppiee

All your posts in the art dump

e. possibly post history is truncated because the oldest post it includes of yours is from 2007, but you're an '03 regdate so :shrug:

e. Or maybe it's only showing posts not in archives. I think that's it

Yeah, I've posted a heckin buttload the past four or five years but it's always in spurts, and I def started posting after registering but archives is probably hiding things from you. Thank you for looking tho! I wanna say this particular thread was in early 2015, it was a GBS thread I started called like "tell me stuff to paint and I'll paint it" and produced such masterpieces as "the shower room scene from The Rock done in the style of Picasso's Guernica" and "Chris dorner, mumia abu jamal and ice t standing atop a mountain of dead cops under a banner reading BRING BACK LF"

Edit: lol googling "Chris dorner, mumia Abu Jamal and ice t" led me to the thread: describe a thing and i will paint it for you (posted with permission from and by request of spinster!)

Gatekeeper fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Dec 29, 2017

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

big nipples big life posted:

This is the best thread

Agreed.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
So I know I got asked to do Last Supper, BUT the direction I want to go is a parody of DUNE (which I adore.)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Douches make good water guns

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

Yeah, I've posted a heckin buttload the past four or five years but it's always in spurts, and I def started posting after registering but archives is probably hiding things from you. Thank you for looking tho! I wanna say this particular thread was in early 2015, it was a GBS thread I started called like "tell me stuff to paint and I'll paint it" and produced such masterpieces as "the shower room scene from The Rock done in the style of Picasso's Guernica" and "Chris dorner, mumia abu jamal and ice t standing atop a mountain of dead cops under a banner reading BRING BACK LF"

Edit: lol googling "Chris dorner, mumia Abu Jamal and ice t" led me to the thread: describe a thing and i will paint it for you (posted with permission from and by request of spinster!)

Your thread is AMAZING :swoon:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Spinster posted:

So I know I got asked to do Last Supper, BUT the direction I want to go is a parody of DUNE (which I adore.)

THE DOOBIE MUST FLOW

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Tell me of your homeworld Incel

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spinster posted:

Your thread is AMAZING :swoon:

Oh my god, it so is

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Spinster posted:

Tell me of your homeworld Incel

:vince: You're killing me here Spinster.

Please do TotalBiscuit as Baron Harkkonen for the trifecta

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Spinster posted:

Spice, piled high

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene
Just fantastic

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

SniperWoreConverse posted:

more like; boobism..

That's pretty much my favorite kind of art

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

:f5:

Spinster is bringing back the golden era of creative GBS. It has been said before, but cannot be acknowledged too much.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
goons better not be having fun in this big gay thread...

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Weapons training

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
:smaug:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
It's already been said, but you're awesome Spinster.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

is the surprise, his dick is in the box

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

The White Dragon posted:

is the surprise, his dick is in the box

Yes. I'm wondering how many goons are familiar with Dune?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i have zero familiarity with dune. i honestly thought dune was the chronicles of riddick starring vin diesel until like two months ago

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Blue eyes and like four hours long

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Well I'll probably wait until the new movie comes out then. Fine, I'll do the Last Supper.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Why wait? The spice must flow

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Your inbox has a limit of pms you can have apparently so you will need to delete some before you can get replies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Spinster posted:

Well I'll probably wait until the new movie comes out then. Fine, I'll do the Last Supper.

:peanut:

• Locked thread