Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
I'd say she wants in because she has no foothold in the conference room. She may be aware of what's happening, but can't act on it. So she try to obey her directive of caring for the board by picking up a meat puppet to lift the lock so she can run first_aid.exe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Iceclaw posted:

Maybe my memory is falling me big time, but I seem to recall the last non voter's to be outstretch toward the "No", hinting he was about to vote so before getting bain fried.

I don't recall specifically, the cutscene begins the moment you enter. I'm curious what would've happened had he tied.

CJacobs posted:

The failsafe protocol series of logs also starts 19 seconds BEFORE the surge actually happens according to its own timeframe readout so they definitely knew something was going wrong even if it was only at the last minute. I think it could go either way regarding what caused the surge itself, really- I think the Rogue Process is the more obvious answer, but there's a failsafe protocol log that talks about the board and the votes they cast for Project Utopia, specifically how it's stalled because the one undecided guy is still alive.
If the Rogue Process really was in control of it all by the time you get there, it could've just killed him and forced the vote to go through were it not for Sally jump-starting him whenever he gave out, which you see firsthand.

I think there's a case for Sally causing the surge because we have direct evidence of her discarding people who are no longer useful to her- when Mallory gives up on reaching the boardroom, Sally just straight up mercs her and un-fixes her implants, and then she struggles along for a while and then just dies or is killed by security. By the time you reach the boardroom yourself, only the one guy is still alive and according to the failsafe log it's been that way for a long time, a day at least. The other guys had all cast their votes, so there was no need for Sally to keep them alive anymore, but this last dude is the final hope for stopping Project Utopia and she needs Warren there to "convince" him or otherwise make the vote for him.

But you have to short Sally out in order to reboot the system and get into the boardroom, and so she fizzles out before she can revive him and by then it's too late. I think Sally caused the surge as a form of self-preservation; she clearly has agency of SOME kind and she's connected directly to the server that shorted out and caused the mess in the first place. The key in my opinion is that there's no trace of the Rogue Process in the system server room, only the mostly-broken Sally and a bunch of locked down sectors.

CJacobs posted:

Maybe so. The one thing I don't really understand about the story is why Sally needs Warren in the first place. The whole goal of the game, initially, was to reach the Executive Forum as per Sally's direction. She says from the start that we can speak to the board and give assistance with maybe finding outside help with the situation the surge has caused... but as we find out when we actually get there, she was lying and there was no help to be found.

So then that leaves me wondering, why did she want us to go there? We couldn't speak to the board in the first place because they're all dead save for the last living guy, who you inadvertently get killed by shorting Sally out. Clearly she had some kind of plan for whoever made it there first (you or Mallory), but what was it??

This is true, I suspect that the most likely possibility is that the board realized that they had lost control - most likely panicking in the face of Barret's insubordination and take over of R&D, the failure of Resolve, and Bonham's attempt to warn the outside world of Utopia's existence - and they forced a vote on Utopia. Bonham and Fox voted no, but it's heavily implied that the board had pushed out Gutenberg, or he had otherwise resigned from the board, so they wound up 3-2. My theory is that the last guy, Hayes, was going to vote no, and the nascent Rogue Process caused a surge in response in an attempt to prevent them from tabling the vote. This caused a security lockdown and shorted out most of CREO net and people attached to it. Security forces, possibly protected because of military grade EMP shielding or possibly because the Rogue Process is controlling them, initiated a lockdown of the executive floors, and the rest of the campus was thrown into chaos by people losing their minds. I think there's a case to be made that the Rogue Process was subtly inducing paranoia and fatigue among CREO staff and had already infiltrated CREO net to some extent, this is supported by what seems to otherwise be an unreasonable loss of discipline and control even before the surge, and especially by the Ed Nakana side story.

I think that Sally needs us because she's a medical AI and she's programmed to help the board, but she doesn't have security clearance to lift the lockdown and can't issue orders to security. I think it's debatable what level of self-awareness and intent she has - you could make the case that she's purely a being of programming and only does what she does on the basis of what is best for helping the board, or that she's malicious/doing things for her own agenda - but I think her plan was to get someone (not necessarily Warren, it's implied that at least two other people go through roughly the same path as you but fail) to obtain security clearance and lift the lockdown. Instead you overload the server room, presumably because Warren doesn't know how to bring the lockdown offline on a software level, and it turns off the life support she was using to keep Hayes alive.

I think the big questions are: how self-aware is Sally? Does she actually want to stop Utopia or is she merely concerned with keeping the board alive? And what killed the board?

The other big question is what level of awareness and agency security has. The Black Cerberus is clearly sane, but is he and the rest of security under Rogue Process control? Do they know what Utopia actually is? The Utopia launch crew clearly know what it is and so does R&D, but it seems to be a closely guarded secret outside of those groups.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Iceclaw posted:

I'd say she wants in because she has no foothold in the conference room. She may be aware of what's happening, but can't act on it. So she try to obey her directive of caring for the board by picking up a meat puppet to lift the lock so she can run first_aid.exe.

Yeah, someone on the Steam forums cleared it up for me. During your interactions with her Sally says multiple times that she's locked out of the boardroom specifically, meaning she can't interact with the board members and keep them healthy. Technically speaking, she actually didn't need Warren or Mallory to reach the boardroom at all- she only needed them to lift the executive lockdown. But unfortunately doing that shorts her out, which she probably didn't plan for.

Lightning Knight posted:

I don't recall specifically, the cutscene begins the moment you enter. I'm curious what would've happened had he tied.

The final failsafe protocol log in the Nucleus says that in the event of a yea vote it'll proceed, and in the event of a nay vote it'll be postponed- I assume a null vote falls under the latter since generally a null vote means the jury couldn't come to a decision.

Lightning Knight posted:

This is true, I suspect that the most likely possibility is that the board realized that they had lost control - most likely panicking in the face of Barret's insubordination and take over of R&D, the failure of Resolve, and Bonham's attempt to warn the outside world of Utopia's existence - and they forced a vote on Utopia. Bonham and Fox voted no, but it's heavily implied that the board had pushed out Gutenberg, or he had otherwise resigned from the board, so they wound up 3-2. My theory is that the last guy, Hayes, was going to vote no, and the nascent Rogue Process caused a surge in response in an attempt to prevent them from tabling the vote. This caused a security lockdown and shorted out most of CREO net and people attached to it. Security forces, possibly protected because of military grade EMP shielding or possibly because the Rogue Process is controlling them, initiated a lockdown of the executive floors, and the rest of the campus was thrown into chaos by people losing their minds. I think there's a case to be made that the Rogue Process was subtly inducing paranoia and fatigue among CREO staff and had already infiltrated CREO net to some extent, this is supported by what seems to otherwise be an unreasonable loss of discipline and control even before the surge, and especially by the Ed Nakana side story.

That's a good solid theory too. I like that the game gives you multiple perspectives and lets you kinda figure it out for yourself- there are multiple ways the story can properly gel and it's just vague enough the it's not hard to find validity in a couple different theories we've all put forward. I really like the story and world of this game you guys!!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

My formal Let's Play of this game has just started! Come talk about the game and enjoy it being played competently and with informative and humorous commentary. Ok that's my shilling over with, thanks for reading.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I was going through a fresh NG run today to test out staves and heavy-duty weapons and stuff, and the security door in the Circulation Tower was pre-opened even though I hadn't even killed the Big Sister yet. There was no loot in it though. It was super weird.

Also go watch CJacobs' let's play, he's great. :yayclod:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Lightning Knight posted:

I was going through a fresh NG run today to test out staves and heavy-duty weapons and stuff, and the security door in the Circulation Tower was pre-opened even though I hadn't even killed the Big Sister yet. There was no loot in it though. It was super weird.

Also go watch CJacobs' let's play, he's great. :yayclod:

Thanks! And yeah, it was that way for me too once. I think it happens if you already have a MG Negotiator by the time you reach that area, because that's all that's in the room (besides a lone vital injection implant).

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

CJacobs posted:

Thanks! And yeah, it was that way for me too once. I think it happens if you already have a MG Negotiator by the time you reach that area, because that's all that's in the room (besides a lone vital injection implant).

I did not have an MG Negotiator, so who the gently caress knows man. :iiam:

Also are we sure the Velocity Array stacks if you use two? It doesn't feel like it does to me...

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
What armor should I be using in NG+?

The loving nanite masses man. They kicked my rear end so many times. :negative:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Klaus88 posted:

What armor should I be using in NG+?

The loving nanite masses man. They kicked my rear end so many times. :negative:

I really ought to make an armor tier list, I started but never got around to finishing it due to finals.

If you're having trouble with sustain, I'd go with Chrysalis or Bloodied Proteus. If you just want to do mad DPS and don't mind living dangerously, play Lynx. You could try Black Cerberus as well, to do mad DPS but also have more protection.

Also definitely use the mods that give you more attack speed, impact, and stamina regeneration at high energy. If you use one of the higher end mods that increase your total energy pool and the Rig Capacity XL that gives you an energy floor of 30%, you can have these perks active permanently since your energy will always be high enough.

The enemies you're having trouble with are legit bullshit on NG+, they could've taken an across the board 30% damage nerf and still be absurd. You can run past every one of them in the level though, the only reason to fight them is to farm the final tier of crafting material.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

CJ's LP is clearly going to be good, but I'm going to relish when I first saw him go through this blind and he let out a very CJ-ish "Oh NOOOOOOO!" when the cranial drill started.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Oh my god trying to kill Carbon Cat as Iron Maus is loving excruciating. The armor doesn’t do anything without the shield mod and its stats are loving garbage.

gently caress man, I hate how much stamina all of the armor that isn’t Lynx and Chrysalis uses.

Also I am now 100% firm in my opinion that not adding an additional rig upgrade in CREO World was a mistake, you can’t get enough slots to make a decent build before NG+.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Lightning Knight posted:

Oh my god trying to kill Carbon Cat as Iron Maus is loving excruciating. The armor doesn’t do anything without the shield mod and its stats are loving garbage.

Are you doing this on NG+? I did it on a base game, and it was not all that much trouble, if a little slow.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

CommissarMega posted:

Are you doing this on NG+? I did it on a base game, and it was not all that much trouble, if a little slow.

No I’m not, I’ve just hosed myself by speccing into heavy-duty and staves instead of single-rigged and twin-rigged.

I keep getting his second phase within a sliver and dying because I ran out of health potions. His giant hit boxes are a much bigger problem when my dodges cost three times as much as I’m used to.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Maybe that's it; I did die to him once because of that exact same problem, but I replaced my +attack speed implants with stamina ones, which let me get in a few extra hits here and there. I'm just mystified that there was a problem, since I'd specced into staves and heavy duty as well, and I'd honestly forgot about the latter during the Carbon Cat fight.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

CommissarMega posted:

Maybe that's it; I did die to him once because of that exact same problem, but I replaced my +attack speed implants with stamina ones, which let me get in a few extra hits here and there. I'm just mystified that there was a problem, since I'd specced into staves and heavy duty as well, and I'd honestly forgot about the latter during the Carbon Cat fight.

I'm mostly used to only using Lynx or Chrysalis and single-rigged weapons, and I've found both staves and heavy-duty weapons to be woefully worse against bosses since most bosses don't stagger.

I decided it would be simpler to do it in NG++ with more implant slots and the Claws lmao, so I'll report back when I get owned tomorrow for my hubris.

If that fails I'm just going to cheese it by grinding tier four materials from that one MG Cerberus guy that's in Central Production B so I can do more damage on my NG guy.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
I had 15 uses of my health pots when I killed Carbon cat and I still nearly ran out. Its an endurance fight.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

CJacobs posted:

Yeah, someone on the Steam forums cleared it up for me. During your interactions with her Sally says multiple times that she's locked out of the boardroom specifically, meaning she can't interact with the board members and keep them healthy. Technically speaking, she actually didn't need Warren or Mallory to reach the boardroom at all- she only needed them to lift the executive lockdown. But unfortunately doing that shorts her out, which she probably didn't plan for.

I think this is slightly incorrect.

In the server room, Sally's server is damaged (i think CHKDSK is even displayed on one of it's modules)--she's already damaged. In fact, as you progress through the game, her projections aren't even being rendered correctly--she is actively breaking down while you move towards the Executive Forum. She fails at the end when she is unable to fulfill her directives and keep the board alive. (if you want a literal justification, then perhaps she died from a divide-by-0 fault when the last member of the board died. Her programmers never planned for a situation in which the entire board died all at once, so when n=0, she fatally crashes).

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Klaus88 posted:

I had 15 uses of my health pots when I killed Carbon cat and I still nearly ran out. Its an endurance fight.

Like with the Black Cerberus fight, you can use the concussive module to repeatedly knock down his first form and get in a ton of free damage

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Slanderer posted:

I think this is slightly incorrect.

In the server room, Sally's server is damaged (i think CHKDSK is even displayed on one of it's modules)--she's already damaged. In fact, as you progress through the game, her projections aren't even being rendered correctly--she is actively breaking down while you move towards the Executive Forum. She fails at the end when she is unable to fulfill her directives and keep the board alive. (if you want a literal justification, then perhaps she died from a divide-by-0 fault when the last member of the board died. Her programmers never planned for a situation in which the entire board died all at once, so when n=0, she fatally crashes).

The machine working fine until you deactivate the override, at which point it explodes and sets on fire and the CHKDSK shows up. Only two-ish of the several cores are functioning when you enter though which explains the glitchiness beforehand.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

CJacobs posted:

The machine working fine until you deactivate the override, at which point it explodes and sets on fire and the CHKDSK shows up. Only two-ish of the several cores are functioning when you enter though which explains the glitchiness beforehand.

I think the question here is, were they down ever since The Surge™, or were there more cores, but they slowly shut down as the game progressed?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Does anyone else have weird issues with random popping coming out of their surround speakers in certain areas when playing this in 5.1? I only get it in this game, and only on the way to Carbon Cat, and I have no idea why. Streaming through a Steam Link if it matters.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Just beat this. Very good game imo. I had to back out of my no hp boosts strat for the final boss because literally everything he did one shot me.

Is there somewhere I can read up on the story/lore? I'm very confused as to most of what happened.

Specifically:

1. What caused the surge?
2. Why was Project Resolve failing and how?
3. Was Project Utopia's goal to turn everyone into those freaky skeleton men?
4. What's the deal with the Rogue Process' dialogue during the fight.
5. What's the deal with the liberator?
6. Why no guns?

I can't wait to see what their next game is.

fadam fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Jan 3, 2018

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

fadam posted:

6. Why no guns?

I can't explain in words. but I can in emojis:orks101::black101::orks101::black101:

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Is the DLC essential? I just see the amusement park setting and think maybe it’s less Bloodborne: The Old Hunters and more Nuka-Cola world from Fallout 4.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

snoremac posted:

Is the DLC essential? I just see the amusement park setting and think maybe it’s less Bloodborne: The Old Hunters and more Nuka-Cola world from Fallout 4.

It has some cool weapons and implants but the locations are all pretty samey and some of the enemies are really frustrating to fight. I'd compare it to the DS3 DLC in quality.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I don't know, I thought the DLC expanded on the lore quite a bit, especially re: Warren himself, as well as about how much CREO's leadership knew about Project Utopia.

fadam posted:

Just beat this. Very good game imo. I had to back out of my no hp boosts strat for the final boss because literally everything he did one shot me.

Is there somewhere I can read up on the story/lore? I'm very confused as to most of what happened.

Specifically:

6. Why no guns?

I can't wait to see what their next game is.

-It's unknown, but the smart money says it was either the Rogue Process or Sally, and it's all connected to Hayes, the dying guy in the boardroom. He's Schrodinger's vote- if he was going to vote no, then it was likely that the Rogue Process caused The Surge™ in order to prevent the vote being tabled and Utopia cancelled. If he was going to vote yes, then Sally caused The Surge™ to prevent Utopia from being approved.

-The chemicals used in Resolve were actually accelerating the degradation of the atmosphere. You know those acid pools around the Biolabs? How'd you like the rest of Earth looking like that? That was Resolve as it was working.

-I think so; one of the logs says that 5% of the population might survive, but I think that means only one in 20 people will keep their sanity, not 'survive' as cyborgs or whatever.

-It actually differs depending on how many audiologs you find during the game! Find none, or just a few, and it sounds like a supervillain monologuing, all "I AM THE FUTUUUURE!"bullshit. Find plenty of logs, see the backstory, and it starts pleading with you, and its 'pre-recorded' lines are all about trying to persuade you that it's humanity's last chance.

Either way, the Rogue Process IS Utopia, and it want to propagate. Where its dialogue came from, it's a fairly even toss-up over whether it simply absorbed people, whether it's taking snippets from recordings, or a combination of both (remember, it speaks with Sally's voice, but the RP never reached Sally's CPU room proper).

-Just some kook who rampaged through CREO because CREO were dicks.

6. Why no guns?
-BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!:black101:

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Jan 3, 2018

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

fadam posted:

Specifically:

6. Why no guns?

1. Probably the Rogue Process, Sally is the wild card theory from CJacobs and others.
2. It was toxic and slowly poisoning the atmosphere.
3. No, that was Barret's side project. It's likely Utopia was going to kill people either due to making the air unbreathable or intentionally killing them as a feature.
4. It's absorbing people's memories and consciousness
5. He was a project developer that went crazy due to the Rogue Process' influence, implying that much of the mayhem at CREO before the surge was due to the Rogue Process.
6. The implied handwave is because they don't have man portable firepower approved for a civilian agency that can stop a person in power armor, so it's simpler to have guys in power armor take down the subject in melee. Most of the weapons in the game are power tools, military-grade melee weapon for the previous sentence, or stuff made by nanites.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Lightning Knight posted:

5. He was a project developer that went crazy due to the Rogue Process' influence, implying that much of the mayhem at CREO before the surge was due to the Rogue Process.

Huh, really? Egg on my face for never finding all the related audiologs :downs:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

CommissarMega posted:

Huh, really? Egg on my face for never finding all the related audiologs :downs:

The audio logs imply that the Liberator was a serial killer with possible political motives several years ago, and then Ed Nakana is a copycat killer. Audio logs in the Biolabs imply that he told his coworkers he was hearing voices and he was one of the people working on CREO Net stuff, so the implication is that the Rogue Process was influencing him. There are a lot of things that imply that order was breaking down at CREO even before the surge, and that serious problems were happening among staff. The best illustration of this is the Ferguson storyline. The Ed Nakana/Liberator storyline implies that this was because of the Rogue Process, not just because CREO are assholes. But because CREO are assholes, no one noticed that unusual ways people were behaving.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Man, the Ferguson storyline fucks with me so bad. Especially because surrounding his extremely gory corpse in all directions in the level are audio logs from his family, audio logs from the higher-ups in which he vouches behind the scenes for the dudes that eventually killed him, and an audio log way later on in the Executive Forum that reveals his fellow board executives were out to get him too.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jan 3, 2018

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

CJacobs posted:

Man, the Ferguson storyline fucks with me so bad. Especially because surrounding his extremely gory corpse in all directions in the level are audio logs from his family, audio logs from the higher-ups in which he vouches behind the scenes for the dudes that eventually killed him, and an audio log way later on in the Executive Forum that reveals his fellow board executives were out to get him too.

Yeah the recording from his sister really gets me every time. I was so confused by that when I first encountered it, because I remember hearing about this guy earlier in a different context. It's sad, and reveals a truth of the world: no matter who or what you are, middle management exists to get hosed.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
OTOH he was down with covering up CREO's responsability for nasty accidents, outright saying it's better if they die instead of being crippled because corpses can't talk.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Iceclaw posted:

OTOH he was down with covering up CREO's responsability for nasty accidents, outright saying it's better if they die instead of being crippled because corpses can't talk.

Really? I don't recall this log- where did you find it?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Iceclaw posted:

That one isn’t by Ferguson iirc.

Ferguson’s story is that he was a regular guy who got promoted into management. Then the other managers hated him, because he was socially beneath him, so they made him break all the bad news and were mad he tried to prevent the workers for being fired for Raging Drones.

Then the workers were mad because they thought Ferguson was just an rear end in a top hat now that he made management.

It’s curious because most of the audio logs OTHER than directly by Ferguson show people having really weirdly unreasonable reactions to the situation. Both his fellow workers and the other managers are unusually vicious, to a degree I don’t think would happen in real life. And of course, he gets murdered. I really think the Rogue Process was influencing people, causing them to be more aggressive and experience more negative emotion than usual. It explains why people were acting much crazier than you’d expect even before the surge.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Is it me or is the sound badly balanced? Stuff that's happening on-screen sounds like it's happening off-screen. I was walking around trying to find an enemy I could hear walking around until I noticed it was me. Playing on PS4.

Other than that, I'm pleasantly surprised by how good this is.

snoremac fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Jan 4, 2018

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Yeah, the sound balancing is pretty crappy as is the case for lots of games these days unfortunately. I found that cranking the music volume wayyy down (like 60%) and the voices down a little bit (like 80% or so), leaving the sound effects at 100% and then turning my actual computer volume up, helped a lot.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I might tinker with it to improve things. Related note, I set the medbay song to never in options but it mysteriously forgets this the next time I boot up the game. I’ll keep turning it off though, I think it’s annoying.

I was just introduced to upper and lower defensives moves and hope I can stick with dodging because I found the introductory enemy’s tells too hard to read.

The exploration, setting and themes remind me of Prey. What does it say that two devs at roughly the same time produced sci-fi games about incompetent, corrupt corporations destroying their employees lives? :thunk: It’s funny too that both games have audiologs lying around where disgruntled workers poo poo on management.

snoremac fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Jan 4, 2018

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Man, I must've gotten off lucky- I never experienced any audio problems myself, though my lovely graphics card does mean I have had to turn down the graphics a little.

Also Prisoner is a good song and you know it :colbert:

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I was enjoying the game so much I splurged on the DLC and apparently it’s already installed with the base game purchase; buying the DLC just unlocks it. I’ve never seen that before. The game has a ton of stuff and looks nice for just 7GB total.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I learned to play Prisoner because it’s easy and pretty and the Surge is a good, cool game and Warren is my friend.

I like the guys voice more than mine but the song is very easy to play

• Locked thread