Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
I've melted down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tuchel looking like a dickensian chimney sweeper with aids

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Looks like City are taking it this season.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

West007 posted:

whoa whoa whoa, you think?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

West007 posted:

Hot take

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I've been a fan of City ever since that fateful Second Division Playoff Final against Gillingham back in 1999. We've come a long way, baby.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Blinkz0rz posted:

I've melted down

Spurs have been poo poo today but City have literally done this to everyone except Everton. These games against City are basically take the loss and move on right now.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
gently caress pep for not being the garbage fire we all wanted him to be

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Cheeky

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Turdenham

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
spuds are garbage lmao

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
hes top of the league ~

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
lmao at Dier, Sterling, and then Lloris all not making contact leading to Sterling having a tap in

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
The fourth place trophy is now arsenals to lose

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

EvilHawk posted:

Spurs have been poo poo today but City have literally done this to everyone except Everton. These games against City are basically take the loss and move on right now.

Yeah but we've also been really bad this season. We crashed out of the league cup and have been really bad in the league. The one consolation has been the champions league but I'm sure we'll lose to Juve because ofc we will.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Blinkz0rz posted:

Yeah but we've also been really bad this season. We crashed out of the league cup and have been really bad in the league. The one consolation has been the champions league but I'm sure we'll lose to Juve because ofc we will.

I appreciate the irony here but there's no reason to melt down. Still within touching distance of top 4, League Cup is a tinpot trophy for poo poo teams :ironicat:, decent chance to progress in the CL...

Two of the top six are going to miss out on CL this season. I don't think any of them will that far off the pace.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Blinkz0rz posted:

I think Spurs are the kind of side that can beat Juve if they stay disciplined.

And if you bomb out of the CL, I think that probably helps with the rotation/fitness issues that are hampering your league form. Silver lining and all that...

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
pepball RULES!!!

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

EvilHawk posted:

I appreciate the irony here but there's no reason to melt down. Still within touching distance of top 4, League Cup is a tinpot trophy for poo poo teams :ironicat:, decent chance to progress in the CL...

Two of the top six are going to miss out on CL this season. I don't think any of them will that far off the pace.

Ever since Alderweireld went off injured we've been clueless at the back. It's not a surprise City put 4 past us.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

Eau de MacGowan posted:

pepball RULES!!!

How similar is this to how Bayern played? Because it feels really quite different to the old Barcelona teams to me, who I never actually enjoyed watching them all that much. The pressing is still there, but City seem way stronger and more direct - loads more pacy wing play and totally willing to go route one from Ederson.

I might be putting my memories of those godawful Spain teams onto Barcelona though.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Man City are younger than Barcelona or Bayern - way more speed.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

EvilHawk posted:

Sterling lol

Not your game pal

You're really bad at this.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Let's all watch the beautiful and exciting football stylings of West Bromwich Albion and the Manchester United Red Devils.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

paddyboat posted:

Let's all watch the beautiful and exciting football stylings of West Bromwich Albion and the Manchester United Red Devils.

It's been a bit poo poo.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

paddyboat posted:

I'm underwhelmed so far, OP.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The flat track bully strikes again.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
What's the not celebrating about? He did that against Bournemouth too right?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Cool, but a bit poo poo.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
My stream has poo poo the bed and hell, I'm glad of it

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Could have done with some of that jamminess last week

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

peanut- posted:

What's the not celebrating about? He did that against Bournemouth too right?

the reason is probably really annoying but it should be because he never scores against good opposition or in important games

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Shrapnig posted:

You're really bad at this.

Let's see if I can go three for three:

Liverpool will lose today

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
RIP Big Tone

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
should that not have been a penalty against Young? i was paying more attention to my crossword puzzle than the match

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

funkybottoms posted:

should that not have been a penalty against Young? i was paying more attention to my crossword puzzle than the match

Shoulder to shoulder.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

More clowncar set piece defending.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
MOUBALL ROCKS

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Conceding a poo poo goal from a set piece well I've never seen that one before.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Soccer is sad. This all means nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
loving hell just put a few simple passes together

• Locked thread