Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
I'm salty as poo poo about how embellished that was from De Bruyne but fair play on that goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
We're so poo poo right now

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

lmao that was an atrocious miss from sterling

wide open net and he puts it right over

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

I've melted down

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

gently caress pep for not being the garbage fire we all wanted him to be

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

EvilHawk posted:

Spurs have been poo poo today but City have literally done this to everyone except Everton. These games against City are basically take the loss and move on right now.

Yeah but we've also been really bad this season. We crashed out of the league cup and have been really bad in the league. The one consolation has been the champions league but I'm sure we'll lose to Juve because ofc we will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

EvilHawk posted:

I appreciate the irony here but there's no reason to melt down. Still within touching distance of top 4, League Cup is a tinpot trophy for poo poo teams :ironicat:, decent chance to progress in the CL...

Two of the top six are going to miss out on CL this season. I don't think any of them will that far off the pace.

Ever since Alderweireld went off injured we've been clueless at the back. It's not a surprise City put 4 past us.

• Locked thread