Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Link has broken so n/m

EDIT: The worst page snype :smith:

Dick Trauma has a new favorite as of 19:35 on Sep 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
It's ok, I took a prompt engineering course yesterday and if I learned one thing, it's that you need to be able to understand when a LLM gives you a wrong answer so you can increasingly berate it and give it more and more convoluted scenarios until it gets so confused it starts giving the right answer.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Dick Trauma posted:

Link has broken so n/m

EDIT: The worst page snype :smith:

quote:

Detective Dick Trauma was sad that he sniped the page. His only saving grace was that it was a long shot, and that the kid wasn't even in class yet. But still... Detective Trauma hated himself for doing it. The way his eyes skimmed down to the words on the white page was a sign of cowardice, not detective work at all.

quote:

Detective Dick Trauma was sad that he sniped the page.

He hated it when things like this happened to him. He hated it even more because of how much paperwork he had to fill out because of it. He wished, not for the first time, that it could have been someone else.

quote:

Detective Dick Trauma was sad that he sniped the page. He knew he had to. It was just part of the process. But when he saw it - the word that was in plain sight, but on his computer screen - he wished he didn’t have to do this. Because what he read there made it seem like a cruel and heartless act, an attack upon another’

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

zedprime posted:

It's ok, I took a prompt engineering course yesterday and if I learned one thing, it's that you need to be able to understand when a LLM gives you a wrong answer so you can increasingly berate it and give it more and more convoluted scenarios until it gets so confused it starts giving the right answer.

Sounds like a computer programming class so it checks ou

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

probably half the code i write fails to compile immediately and then the compiler tells me what i hosed up until i semicolon my brackets

but thats predictable. i know the code is poo poo, the compiler knows its poo poo, and it tells my why its poo poo.

i tried the github thing and it just made it worse cause i had to figure out what was wrong with a fictive programmers lovely code

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
Some premium dogs here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIRbNq7YTWs

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

He's tryin' :unsmith:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
babe wake up new cryptid just dropped

Only registered members can see post attachments!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

https://twitter.com/Pioldes/status/1709323993847631978
https://twitter.com/Pioldes/status/1709329855282569288

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
None of my friends have this feature but I do :cool:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://twitter.com/YungKark/status/1709995244131864752

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
Mystery Flesh Pit vibes there!

secondhand dog
Sep 10, 2009

The way that the meat spills out past the cutaway plane is an interesting idea to me for a cross section. I wonder what source data led to that.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Finally we have blueprints for the Torment Nexus!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

thats a big spoon body there

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

evobatman posted:

Finally we have blueprints for the Torment Nexus!

It seems awfully visceral. Wouldn't a Torment Nexus operate more on the spiritual, astral, planes? Not that meat pit.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

gandalf says the fellowship needs to take a trip

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

can you do gandalf laying an egg and being embarrased about how it smells haha

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

e:

this sucks apparently smelly eggs are nearly forbidden

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

That egg was so bad he turned into Sauruman.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

also could not figure out how to make it generate an image of any character eating an entire horse

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I went looking for some tool to help summarize user agreement documents and found this. The summary wasn't exactly perfect, but I realized I could have more fun with it. Started with the "Trend Micro Global Privacy Notice for Website and Products" and asked it some questions - sorry about the long post, I dunno which parts to cut. tl;dr: fed it a privacy notice, got Cyberpunk 2077.

Rephrase this document in a more futuristic tone posted:

Summary: Futuristic Trend Micro Global Privacy Notice for Website and Products
Welcome to the Trend Micro Global Privacy Notice for our cutting-edge website and innovative products. In this futuristic document, we unveil the advanced measures we take to protect your personal information and ensure a seamless digital experience.

Discover the types of personal information we collect and how we utilize it to enhance your interaction with our website and products. From browsing habits to support services, we prioritize your privacy and security in this technologically advanced era.

Explore the dynamic world of data transfers as we seamlessly process your personal information across borders. Our global organization, equipped with state-of-the-art systems and cross-border capabilities, ensures your data is handled with utmost care and in compliance with international standards.

Unveil the future of data retention as we employ cutting-edge techniques to securely store your information. Whether it's pseudonymization or secure backups, we guarantee your data is protected until its eventual deletion.

Experience the next level of personal information security with our comprehensive measures. From advanced encryption to physical security, we leave no stone unturned in safeguarding your data against unauthorized access, alteration, and destruction.

Stay in control of your communication preferences as we empower you to customize your interaction with us. Choose how you want to engage with our futuristic technologies and stay informed about the latest developments.

Embrace your data protection rights in this futuristic landscape. Discover how you can exercise your rights, such as data access, rectification, erasure, and restriction, as we strive to provide you with a transparent and empowering experience.

Join us on this futuristic journey as we continuously evolve our privacy practices to meet the demands of the digital age. Together, let's shape a future where privacy and innovation go hand in hand.

Try again, but more cyberpunk and less sales pitch posted:

Summary: Cyberpunk-inspired Trend Micro Global Privacy Notice for Website and Products
Welcome to the Trend Micro Global Privacy Notice, a glimpse into the cyberpunk world where privacy and technology collide. In this dystopian landscape, we navigate the intricate web of personal information collection, utilization, and protection to ensure your digital existence remains secure.

Immerse yourself in the dark underbelly of data transfers as we traverse borders and seamlessly process your personal information. Our advanced network of global partners and cutting-edge encryption techniques ensure your data remains hidden from prying eyes.

Witness the evolution of data retention, where your information is stored in encrypted fortresses, shielded from the clutches of unauthorized entities. Our arsenal of futuristic technologies, from pseudonymization to secure backups, safeguards your data until its eventual deletion.

Prepare for the battle against cyber threats as we deploy state-of-the-art measures to protect your personal information. From advanced firewalls to intrusion detection systems, we stand as the last line of defense, shielding you from the relentless onslaught of malicious actors.

Take control of your communication preferences in this cyberpunk world. Customize your interaction with us, opting for encrypted channels and anonymous communication, ensuring your digital footprint remains hidden from prying eyes.

Embrace your data protection rights as a cyberpunk warrior. Exercise your rights to access, rectify, and erase your personal information, reclaiming control over your digital identity in this dystopian realm.

Join us in this cyberpunk revolution, where privacy and technology intertwine. Together, let's forge a future where personal information remains secure amidst the chaos of the digital frontier.

Pitch a video game in this setting posted:

Video Game Pitch: "Data Nexus: Cyber Privacy Wars"
Welcome to the dark and immersive world of "Data Nexus: Cyber Privacy Wars," a thrilling video game set in a dystopian cyberpunk future. In this action-packed adventure, you'll navigate the treacherous landscape of data privacy and security, fighting against powerful corporations and cybercriminals to protect the digital identities of the oppressed.

As a skilled hacker and privacy advocate, you'll join an underground resistance group known as "The Guardians." Armed with advanced cybernetic enhancements and cutting-edge hacking tools, you'll infiltrate corporate strongholds, breach encrypted databases, and expose the truth hidden within the vast digital networks.

Explore sprawling neon-lit cityscapes, each with its own unique challenges and secrets. Engage in high-stakes stealth missions, where every move and decision can mean the difference between success and capture. Hack into secure systems, bypass intricate security protocols, and extract valuable data while evading relentless AI security programs.

Uncover a gripping narrative filled with corporate conspiracies, government surveillance, and personal vendettas. Encounter memorable characters, each with their own motivations and secrets, as you navigate a morally ambiguous world where trust is a rare commodity.

Customize your character's cybernetic enhancements, skills, and hacking abilities to suit your playstyle. Upgrade your arsenal of futuristic weapons and gadgets, from electrifying cyber-daggers to devastating EMP grenades, to overcome formidable enemies and security systems.

Engage in intense multiplayer battles, where you'll compete against other players in high-stakes hacking competitions and cyber warfare. Test your skills in fast-paced, strategic multiplayer modes, where teamwork and tactical thinking are essential for victory.

"Data Nexus: Cyber Privacy Wars" combines thrilling gameplay, immersive storytelling, and a visually stunning cyberpunk world to deliver an unforgettable gaming experience. Are you ready to fight for privacy, expose the truth, and become a legendary hacker in this cyberpunk revolution? The future of digital freedom is in your hands.

Who are the main antagonists of this game? posted:

In "Data Nexus: Cyber Privacy Wars," the main antagonists are the powerful corporations and their enigmatic leaders who control the dystopian cyberpunk world. These corporations, driven by greed and a thirst for power, seek to exploit and manipulate personal data for their own gain, disregarding the privacy and rights of individuals.

The primary antagonist could be a ruthless CEO of a mega-corporation, a charismatic and manipulative figure who operates from the shadows, pulling the strings of the city's surveillance systems and manipulating public opinion. This antagonist represents the embodiment of corporate control and the erosion of privacy.

Additionally, players may encounter formidable cybercriminal organizations that thrive in the underground, using their hacking skills and resources to exploit vulnerabilities in the system. These groups, driven by their own agendas, pose a significant threat to both the corporations and the player's mission to protect privacy.

Throughout the game, players will face off against powerful AI security programs, advanced drones, and heavily armed corporate security forces. These adversaries serve as the physical manifestations of the corporations' determination to maintain their grip on power and suppress any resistance.

As the player delves deeper into the game's narrative, they will uncover the intricate web of alliances, betrayals, and hidden agendas that exist within the world of "Data Nexus: Cyber Privacy Wars." The main antagonists will challenge the player's skills, determination, and moral compass as they fight to expose the truth and restore privacy to the oppressed masses.

What genre of game is this? posted:

The genre of "Data Nexus: Cyber Privacy Wars" is a combination of action-adventure, stealth, and role-playing. The game incorporates elements of hacking, exploration, combat, and immersive storytelling within a cyberpunk setting. Players will engage in intense action sequences, stealthy infiltration missions, and character development as they navigate the complex world of data privacy and corporate control. The game offers a mix of gameplay styles, allowing players to choose their approach to challenges, whether it be through hacking, combat, or strategic decision-making.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://www.songtell.com/

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
"The lyrics emphasize the importance of following one's dreams no matter what, even when it seems like everything is against you."

The actual lyrics tell a story of a foolish young man who keeps crashing cars on public roads while dreaming about being a rally driver and ends up hitting a truck.

https://www.songtell.com/leevi-and-the-leavings/teuvo-maanteiden-kuningas

Kennel has a new favorite as of 09:14 on Oct 11, 2023

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

edit:

Well...yes, but...

ymgve has a new favorite as of 19:52 on Oct 11, 2023

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

why did anyone think this was a good idea

Masturbation

Masturbation

Going down on a vagina

Casual sex with random strangers

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I wanted to celebrate the spooky weekend by sharing one of my favorite rave.dj mashups I've ever made:

https://rave.dj/ImdX1TCxPPnzEg Ice Cube mixed with the Happy Laughing Pumpkin Song.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

One of my coworkers just got "as per my last email"ed by ChatGPT4:

Also, they thought it was actually working on this.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

FFT posted:

One of my coworkers just got "as per my last email"ed by ChatGPT4:
Corporate-speak is the art of using as many words as possible to say nothing at all, so I'm hardly surprised that AI is good at it.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Messing around with Songtell a bit more, it seems like they somehow tuned it to specifically not recognize sexual metaphors.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Reive
May 21, 2009

For all you musical memery you can now generate a song from a prompt, lyrics and all.
https://www.suno.ai/

'new wave song about being a sussy baka':
https://voca.ro/14QTMgU9qREH

Lightbulb Grease
Aug 9, 2006

Oh, hi girls. Tom Cruise here.
Soiled Meat
A rockabilly song about looking through someone's rap sheet on the Something Awful forums:
https://voca.ro/1nIzOKD3pFu9

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Thats... strangely resonant. Could there be a shoegaze one about having less than 10 rapsheet entries is conformist and declassè?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Is it possible to make something without lyrics?

https://voca.ro/1gck2Gw1O5D1

edit:

https://voca.ro/1mAZuq383uvz

best one so far:

https://voca.ro/1eCZkBdVmsMt

ymgve has a new favorite as of 15:01 on Nov 17, 2023

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

https://voca.ro/144btKP9mxuP

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

This is like magic. It still sounds a bit hosed up sure but this is actual music, there's structure and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

https://voca.ro/1nFug70g42Bp

https://voca.ro/1klGy9IsQp8c

SCheeseman has a new favorite as of 15:16 on Nov 17, 2023