Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
I think it's been mentioned in the thread, but an AI was tasked with seeing if Tetris could be played forever, so it just hit pause. Objective achieved.

Another AI was tasked with achieving a high score in Q-Bert, so it found a previously unknown bug in the game and exploited it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. I will kill your entire family." As he did, he took an enormous gash in his head with his sword, forcing him to stare down the barrel of his gun. He was shot in the head with a .45 caliber handgun.

"And the only reason you did that is because of me. You're the only reason I can think of to forgive you. You killed a man that I love above all else," Corvo said.

"I was not an evil man. I was an innocent man, and a boy that did not know any better. The fact is we both know where my soul has been trapped. I killed him because he was a threat to me; someone that could not stand up to me," Corvo said.

"What kind of threat?" said Fiona. "Is it your friend and neighbor Sympathy?" Corvo shook his head. He tried to focus his pain away and thought about how dangerous it may be to let a demon kill so many people that he thought were his friends and neighbors

:stare:

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
I thought these were supposed to be fun. They just all seem real and all seem depressing.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
I want to see a conversation between GPT3 and someone trained in interrogation.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

Also, quite a haircut, and something that's either not enough neck or too much neck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

Finally we have blueprints for the Torment Nexus!