Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

:nms:

:nms::nws:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0Z5uyKuXoHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

Threw :10bux: at Midjourney, made some d&d nonsense.
The best Dungeons and Dragons Encounter Maps

I think it does very well with abstract styles, as it allows the human viewer to "fix" some of the weirdness via artistic interpretation.
Saul Bass style dragonborn barbarian

Todd MacFarlane elven assassin shadowfey

Some Steve Ditko flaming skulls

I also found that doing variants and then combining the good bits in photoshop works.
These are in the style of Saul Bass, combined/tweaked by me.

A plasmoid (giant amoeba) bard paying the bagpipes.

A tiefling (the look like Nightcrawler from Xmen) rogue with no sense of direction.

a dm logo for me

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

Burned thru the rest of my credits with some nonsense, some came out good or goodbad.

"high octane nightmare fuel you drink with your eyes, unreal engine 4k"

Then I did variants of #2, because I thought it looked like a screaming bathtub.

"the McRib, by salvador dali"

&

"customer support bot that loves violence, holding a glaive, vintage ad"

"portrait by mike mignola"

"botanical illustration of an assortment of magical fantasy mushrooms"

"dr robotnik in too-small clothing, by Jean-Michel Basquiat"

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

EVIL Gibson posted:

gently caress, I wish I was in the beta because I want to see Kermit the frog in Afro Samurai.

did this ever happen?
well, it's happening again.

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

been making wierd dudes for my dnd games by prompting it with insulting descriptions.

edit: sorry, phone posting

The Aphasian has a new favorite as of 07:15 on Jul 5, 2022

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

This supposed to be a mural, instead it became an SCP from Toontown.

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

can't wait for next year when a fully-automated aliexpress factory just starts cranking these out based on trending pop culture.

EDIT: this gives some good pointers for prompt building for beginners: https://openart.ai/promptbook

The Aphasian has a new favorite as of 20:36 on Oct 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

ymgve posted:

Is it possible to make something without lyrics?

One of the two it generates for me for each prompt is an instrumental version (or a version where the mix has the vocals all but inaudible/unintelligible) about 60% of the time.

It even generated a cursed simlish monologue for one for no reason I can determine; the other output was the same uncanny valley but sometimes surprisingly competent stuff it normally makes.

https://files.catbox.moe/fqcj5l.mp4