Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron von der Loon
Feb 12, 2009

Awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY7x2Ihqjmc

Sunspring, a movie written by an AI

I find this one interesting due to the dream-like nature of it. It's just bizarre, but there actually seems to be a weird amount of world building in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von der Loon
Feb 12, 2009

Awesome!

quote:

It was the dawn of the third age of mankind – ten years after the Earth-Minbari War.

The Babylon Project was a dream, given form. Its goal: to prevent another war, by creating a place where humans and aliens can work out their differences peacefully. It's a port of call – home away from home – for diplomats, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and wanderers.
 And it's what makes the Travelers want to go. Their ships leave Babylon, and the Travelers find they can't travel as long as they're outside of Babylon. They make for an ideal place – free from the rule of law.

So a long time ago, a bunch of scientists from another planet came to Babylon. They settled here when they could, for the chance to make their plans for peace. The first scientist to sign a treaty with them? A member of the House of Harbel.

After a long time.

A new name for war

That man was Harbel
I, uh, think it kinda lost the plot halfway there.

Baron von der Loon
Feb 12, 2009

Awesome!
I think it's this one: https://convai.huggingface.co/