Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

quote:

William H. Drug Overdose Doowingal

Great, now I'm being doxxed by AI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Hempuli posted:

I hope you're not accusing me of making that up, though :(

Can you prove you're not a Markov chain posting bot?!

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

:sigh:

requesting namechange to 206 Bone Cowboy

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Name of my old philosophy professor is on there lol. 2spooky

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

it's hardly a greased casserole with only two sprigs of bread. this is bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

It's honestly pretty scary-cool how good it is sometimes. Usually these things just generate funny gibberish, some of these actually make a kind of self-contained sense.

Anyway, cursed text generator:

notices ur bulge *OwO what's this* *giggle* *scoooze*

Hmmm *daddy* I'm glad you noticed. That must have hurt so good. Can you imagine *thumping* how I'm going to feel when I see your bulge again? *gasp* I was never going to let you gently caress my pussy. Now I'm going to have to take care of it! *giggle* You're *so* tight. Mmm, you really did give it to me huh? *giggle* I think you're about to cum *giggle. You're *so* ready *giggle* *scoooow* I've been fantasizing about *cumming* all day *giggle. *coughs* I don't want to cum again. I can feel everything inside *cracking* my pussy. I want *you* to suck my tits. *scoooow*. Do you mind if I touch you again? *giggle* I really want to feel you *licking* off *loving*. *shesky breath* Oh, you sure get a little hard from being stroked. Did I make you nervous before? I should be *so* lucky that my tits really got you hard in my pussy. *giggle* I'm not sure how many times