Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I was gonna try that, but I couldn't figure out how to to open the program.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

Beef Soup With Swamp Peef And Cheese
Chocolate Chops & Chocolate Chips
Crimm Grunk Garlic Cleas
Beasy Mist
Export Bean Spoons In Pie-Shell, Top If Spoon and Whip The Mustard
Chocolate Pickle Sauce
Whole Chicken Cookies
Salmon Beef Style Chicken Bottom
Star *
Cover Meats
Out Of Meat
Completely Meat Circle
Completely Meat Chocolate Pie
Cabbage Pot Cookies
Artichoke Gelatin Dogs
Crockpot Cold Water

https://www.someecards.com/life/tech/computer-cookbook-recipes/

I'm Cover Meats

quote:

Kodks. or Sugar Layer With Stock In Con Mublentchs

alcohol, cajun, dudes

2 pkg hershey’s can be prepared in unpeeled
1 smaller
˝ cup yellow onions you may
1 cup egg; chilled, coursely chopped
˝ lb bacon, chopped
1 ˝ cup sugar, grated
4 oz square oil

Halve the finely chopped fresh garlic salt and pepper. Break the meat into the pineapples and pat them, scraping the room off the skillet. Add ghees and beer and bring to a boil; cover and simmer, uncovered, on High for 20 to 30 minutes or until the onion thickens. Remove from heat and stir in the soy sauce. Cook for about 3 minutes, adding a little about hot water and brown the meat. Add the mussels to the jar, blencard brieply and simmer until the potato vegetables are coarse through. Drain and serve would be required of the grated glaze and Wannational and cook in foam or water for 2-3 min. it using a fork.Create a little to two separate spaces fine and open.

Yield: 4 servings
https://www.someecards.com/life/tech/neural-network-cocktail-recipe/

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dumb Lowtax posted:

DeepArt.io should really be a bigger thing in here. It's so easy to use and I'm sure you comedians on here could do it to great effect. Crossposting this from the GBS cat thread but note that your input photos do not actually have to be of cats!

It's not a cat, but I like how this turned out.