Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Doggles posted:

And a web-based generator is already available again:
https://huggingface.co/spaces/stabilityai/stable-diffusion

Not as fast at churning out images as the discord bot, but it's still good, and the price is absolutely right.

"a corgi wearing an astronaut suit, dragoncon, 35mm, f/2.8, flash fired, full length"

:kimchi:

I'm at 1900 seconds and still going on my first prompt lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

END CHEMTRAILS NOW posted:

Out of how many? It should tell you the total time and how much progress you've made, like "Queue: 11/16 | 159.4/362.6"

You might want to try again. I've only done a few so far, but it seems to vary a lot. I haven't seen it go much over 500 though.

worked the second time, I think the first time it got hung up on processing in a loop or something - I got to the end of the queue and then it just kept going forever

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

i dont think this is procgen op

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ArcMage posted:

The speech is AI generated, it's not sentence mixing.

e: sorry on my damned VM so couldn't see there was sound :argh:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

FFT posted:

What? No. Those are the outputs from prompts with "carton" in them

Or I dunno, maybe, but that's not required for what's happening here

MidJourney has img2img capabilities, yes?

yeah you can link up to two images at the start of the prompt. however they do not get added to the database, just used as a starting point for a single prompt (same as the other services' img2img)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I have been a good bing. ☺️

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
With art, I think I just don't feel the same requirement to connect with the author - I find myself able to enjoy the output of what I know is a random amalgamation of all the artists who have ever lived, in a similar way to the way I enjoy art galleries. And I loving love art galleries

AI text, I don't know if I can get over that hurdle yet. When I read I feel some kind of connection with the author and it makes me mostly dislike all current AI poo poo.

I think it'll eventually get there, but for now I don't bother.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I feel like the prompter/editor should get a "curator" credit for identifying something pleasing in what they made ("caused to be generated" if you want to fight over the word "made").

I want this selfishly so that I can see their other stuff because I believe their tastes overlap with mine, and I will derive enjoyment from seeing the other things they picked out of the compost heap of poached human artistic talent.

I personally wouldn't feel right taking a "made by" credit unless I put in some arbitrary amount of work in to it beyond generating, refining and selecting.. but it is definitely going to be the shorthand for "person who prompted this"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Abhorrence posted:

https://files.catbox.moe/3le6tv.mp3
https://files.catbox.moe/gvbduo.mp4

A rap song about a zip-line that sends people who use it into a tree at 70 miles per hour.

Edited to include video.

Lol