Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

ekuNNN posted:

"so I’ve been having fun playing with ConceptNet, a semantic network designed to help computers understand language.

Here’s what the robots have figured out about cats:"

yes hrm okay:

oh no please do not:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Hempuli posted:

Tigeraldo

this is my favorite procedurally generated content

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I'm getting closer to 40 and my near sight is starting to go- all of those GAN constructed photos that almost look like something, but isn't, feels the exact same as when a photo doesn't register immediately because I can't see it correctly

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Wizzanthos posted:

I don't think you're supposed to include that in the ad copy

not if the ad is targeted at retailers

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

in retrospect I coulda figured this out on my own

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Your Computer posted:

I put on my robe and wizard hat. It's cold, but not really. But I like wearing this robe, so I put it on. I'm in the middle of the square, so the city is clearly behind the square, and in the background there's the square. It's a very long and narrow square, with a lot of people and a lot of shops all around, and I go over to the first one I see. It's the most famous one in my district right now. And I see a lady holding a huge stack of books. Not books per se, but giant, gigantic stacks of books. I stop and talk to her in English, and as expected she wants money, and I say to her, do me an favor, I want her money as well. And she immediately gives me a nice smile, as she knows I understand and am a nice guy. I don't mind being nice; I'm a normal dude, so I like being nice. This lady is obviously a bookworm, and in my experience books can be really addictive.

:shuckyes:

ahaha this is p much the template for every D&D game I've played where everyone gets way too stoned

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

lol thats a lot more efficient than the paragraphs of self-assuaging sophistry that it'd take two redditors to come to the same conclusion

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

A spectre is haunting Europe — the spectre of communism. The world has changed, world history has changed. The idea of communism is now a threat to global peace. We are approaching the moment when the last vestiges of this spectre are expected to crumble for good. At present, we live in the darkest moment of this century. The world is in a state of transition. The great powers are now threatened by chaos generated by their own hubris, and by their own reckless disregard for human rights, the environment and the welfare of their citizens. The forces of reaction in Europe are emboldened. The idea that communism is a threat to world peace is now discredited and the global community is in the grip of a new fear, one based on a sense of national security and national ego, fuelled by the global economic crisis. There is no more need for a global government. The question for us today is what kind of people we are; and what sort of world we wish to build — for the sake of human life and the world community we hope to create for ourselves. And in this we must think in terms of democracy, equality and justice. To this end, Communists of various nationalities have assembled in London and sketched the following manifesto, to be published in the English, French, German, Italian, Flemish and Danish languages.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Phyzzle posted:

Haha, 0:27 must have been put there intentionally.

E: oh, there's a couple of messages like that.

it took me a bit to pause it at the right time but lol yeah 'gently caress the police'

I like how you can see Garfield melding into and out of his bigger-head early 80s look, and every so often into the 1978 big fat cat

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

yeah those are rly good

i especially like the ones where it's different subreddit gestalts posting

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

the twist: there is no computer involved they just taught a cat how to photoshop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

also could not figure out how to make it generate an image of any character eating an entire horse