Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

End of Shoelace posted:

heres a fun game: play this video at 2x speed and pause anywhere; see what kind of faces you get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8xSD4HO_8k&t=178s
:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Hempuli posted:

Causes of kittens: burying the cat :crossarms:

Cats are plants?
From an old "draw funny things kids say" thread, ToastFaceKillah illustrated something along the lines of "there used to be green cats, but they slept too much, so they turned into plants"

Phlegmish posted:

Wow, telling me to go to GBS because I poo poo my pants...wait no yeah, that's fair.
You weren't around for the golden age of GBS pants making GBS threads threads.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Hempuli posted:

However, if you scroll a bit further (to the paragraph titled "Knowing What to Say") you can find examples where the NN wasn't given a script. The results are pretty interesting speech-like babbling.
And the first Pentecostal robot was born.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I'm imagining Bus as Desert Bus, but with obstacles like pedestrians.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Phlegmish posted:

Night Club Disaster is a great goth name, I could see them opening for The Birthday Massacre
Or Great White.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

feedmyleg posted:

Has anyone tried the pixel art generator? I've seen a lot of great stuff on Reddit from it, but my GPU isn't fast enough to run it and just errors out.

Github here.

Castlevania: The Masque of the Pink Death

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Tiggum posted:

[*]For WALL-E I guessed Star Wars and I still say that's clearly a picture of R2D2.
[*]Guessed Braveheart instead of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Practically the same movie, right?
[*]For National Treasure I guessed The Da Vinci Code.
Same on all 3. I got 9, including a few that I haven't seen.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Normally we just call it climate policy.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Just threw some random poo poo in to see what would happen (I'm sorry, I do not have any good news about Kissinger.

I feel like Bizarro Jimmy Carter has features pulled from him, Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, and JFK. And Communist Reagan seems to have just widened him for a Kim Jon Un type haircut.

GWBBQ has a new favorite as of 21:48 on Nov 26, 2021

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

PFY ProcGen: This reminds me of the "sexual orientation pay hole"

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Tunicate posted:

Seems like there's one you can futz with for free (with limited uses) here: https://botbox.dev/generator

EDIT: but I'm still not thru the queue lol
I wanted to see if "an improbable place for a horse" would give me a weird, surrealist result and it did.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Over 15 years ago, there was a post/response combo that I thought would make for some good artwork. The OP asked something along the lines of "can someone explain to me how the British Justice system works?" and the response was "The Queen controls the justice system using an elaborate system of pulleys and levers."

After all that time with it sitting in the back of my mind and a couple of hours today with DALL-E 2, Illustrator, and Photoshop, I have a template that I'm going to use to draw and ink the picture by hand. My girlfriend said it's going to be her new sleep paralysis demon, and I think it might be mine, too.

The Queen Controls the Justice System Through An Elaborate System of Pulleys and Levers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I have seen the top of the mountain, and it is ninety-three percent as good!