Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
wrap my body in fore skin from my fallen compatriots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Smythe posted:

plwase cut off my dick and spit on me, call me racial slurs, castrate me and lock me in a cage to die, and laugh at me as i become emaciated like my family who died in the holocaust lol. rip out my hair with tweezers and slowly insert wasps into my stomach by cutting a hole in it and putting a long tube that goes into their nest. Donald. Trump.

sir this a monastery pls keep it down and take this self flagellation whip and woolen suit and quietly get cracking w/ ur penitence

thx

- Prioress idgaf

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

C-Euro posted:

One of my best friends in grad school was a Jewish girl and one night we were out drinking and she bragged to me about never having seen an uncircumcised cock in person. Anyway that's my circumcision story.

E: Also I thought being circumsized was supposed to make sex feel better not worse due to the increased sensitivity, what the hell

its one of the 16 billion things white dudes blame for their own impotency/misery

it isn't their fault that they're fat and miserable, its because they got circumcised/wrong skull measurements/mom wont gently caress them etc

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
they too obsessed about bustin and not thinking about the big picture

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Remembering the mom won't gently caress me post and laughing

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Mariana Horchata posted:

only one way to find out...

Well I can't grow that poo poo back so...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

C-Euro posted:

Speak for yourself, low t pussy.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Big Circumcision is my stage name

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

C-Euro posted:

E: Also I thought being circumsized was supposed to make sex feel better not worse due to the increased sensitivity, what the hell

lol dude of course an uncut cock feels better in your rear end, duh

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i swoop in, wearing a cloak of stitched foreskins. the circumcision defender has logged on

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

lol dude of course an uncut cock feels better in your rear end, duh

bio truth

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

C-Euro posted:

well then theres always the old standby: the rear end

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the rear end: free of gender, full of splendor

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Smythe posted:

plwase cut off my dick and spit on me, call me racial slurs, castrate me and lock me in a cage to die, and laugh at me as i become emaciated like my family who died in the holocaust lol. rip out my hair with tweezers and slowly insert wasps into my stomach by cutting a hole in it and putting a long tube that goes into their nest.

Dm me

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

its great that humans have de-genderified the butt and i wish our simian relatives were as progressive

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
an apprentice at work was too enthusiastic loving his gf and tore his frenulum and at 18 was waiting on having a circumcision lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jose posted:

an apprentice at work was too enthusiastic loving his gf and tore his frenulum and at 18 was waiting on having a circumcision lol

lol talk about letting ur freak flag fly

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

christ in heaven lil bottles of lube should be just as available as barrels of free condoms at university quads

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Jose posted:

ripping apart my tiny hosed up anteater dick, to trigger the libs

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Calibanibal posted:

i swoop in, wearing a cloak of stitched foreskins. the circumcision defender has logged on

nods

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

the bitcoin of weed posted:

this probably depends entirety on where you live

is there anywhere besides the US that circumcision is super common? all the (4) american girls ive asked about this think uncut dicks are gross

Israel?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Jose posted:

Oh poo poo dude, is that Barb's boyfriend?

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Human Genital Mutilation is a serious issue and it's actually kind of sad how it's just accepted in America because some religious dirtbag wanted teens to stop masturbating.

Mariana Horchata posted:

the rear end: free of gender, full of splendor

:drat:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Aliquid posted:

christ in heaven lil bottles of lube should be just as available as barrels of free condoms at university quads

They should just have a big pump so you can fill your own to go cup

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I can't think of any argument that justifies circumcision, but on the other hand an uncut dick is one of the most disgusting things in the world and if I had one I'd probably kill myself out of shame.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
big circumcision is linked to big eyelid

lost an eyelid in a bizarre accident? well...

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

quote:

To Poole's delight, Mistress McAuley's Ident conveyed the information that she was currently between lovers, and he wasted no further time in contacting her. Within twenty-four hours he was pillion-riding, with his arms enjoyably around her waist....

The next morning, shaken and mortified, he contacted Professor Anderson.

"Everything was going splendidly," he lamented, "when she suddenly became hysterical and pushed me away. I was afraid I'd hurt her somehow.

"Then she called the roomlight - we'd been in the darkness - and jumped out of bed. I guess I was just staring like a fool . . ." He laughed ruefully. "She was certainly worth staring at."

"I'm sure of it. Go on."

"After a few minutes she relaxed and said - I'll never be able to forget -

Anderson waited patiently for Poole to compose himself.

"She said: 'I'm really sorry, Frank. We could have had a good time. But I didn't know that you had been mutilated.'"

The professor looked baffled, but only for a moment.

"Oh I understand. I'm sorry too, Frank perhaps I should have warned you. In my thirty years of practice, I've only seen a half a dozen cases, all for valid medical reasons, which certainly didn't apply to you . . . Circumcision made a lot of sense in primitive times and even in your century, as a defense against some unpleasant, even fatal, diseases in backward countries with poor hygiene. But otherwise there was absolutely no excuse for it and several arguments against it, as you've just discovered.

"I checked the records after I'd examined you the first time, and found out that by mid-Twenty-first Century there had been so many malpractice suits that the American Medical Association had been forced to ban it. The arguments among contemporary doctors are very entertaining.

"I'm sure they are," said Poole morosely.

"In some countries it continued for another century: then some unknown genius coined a slogan - please excuse the vulgarity 'God designed us: Circumcision is blasphemy.' That more or less ended the practice. But if you want, it would be easy to arrange a transplant. You wouldn't be making medical history, by any means."

"I don't think it would work. Afraid I'd start laughing every time."

"That's the spirit you're already getting over it."

Somewhat to his surprise, Poole realized that Anderson's prognosis was correct. He even found himself already laughing.

"Now what, Frank?"

"Aurora's 'Society for Creative Anachronism.' I'd hoped it would improve my chances. Just my luck to have found one anachronism she doesn't appreciate."

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

take the 30 day rear end only challenge

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

americans try to eradicate the foreskin, but they will never be able to cut it off at the source

something something war on drugs

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mariana Horchata posted:

take the 30 day rear end only challenge

butts have gender

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i want to be a foreskin pirate, sailinga round on a ship with sails made from the foreskins of those who i have forcibly circumciszed

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

cumshitter posted:

i want to be a foreskin pirate, sailinga round on a ship with sails made from the foreskins of those who i have forcibly circumciszed

The SS Bris

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

:qq: MY PENIS :qq:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Calibanibal posted:

lets get out of here!!!!

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

The Sociology of My Big Horny Rod

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

But unironically

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
If I got circumcised it'd be huge circumcision :)

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
the problem with circumcision in america is that the president is not collecting all the foreskins in a giant pile to present to the king of england, so that he might become his son-in-law

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
big circumcision, big life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

im circumcised and it made my posting bad and my brain lovely