Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

This year's been buck wild for gamers and I haven't gotten anywhere near as many games beat as I want. I figure, there's two weeks left before the end of the year and I've got a bunch of time off, so I'm going to try to beat at least three of the following:

1. Nier: Automata (Currently on Route C)
2. Dark Souls 3 DLC (Just got to the first boss of ringed city)
3. Yakuza 0 (Think I'm on chapter 12)
4. Super Punch Out (This game loving rules and I want to beat it)
5. Final Fantasy 3 (Think I've got like two dungeons left before Kefka's Tower)

Post in here about your own 2017 goals, games that you want to play before 2018, or what the new year's going to look like for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im playing on the snes classic qed

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

played some ff3 and super punch out last night. finished a couple of dungeons but got nuked in the cult of kefka because i forgot that theres one monster that can actually hurt you. still on track for three games by end of year

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

If you really never beat FF6 I am legit jealous. That game is so great and the ending (especially the music) is :discourse:

oh like a million times lol. i just havent played it in like 10 years and i got the itch when i saw it was on the snes classic. think i might try brave new world in 2018, it seems like it does some really cool poo poo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

there is but i wanted to use characters i never use this run so mog's out and i dont remember where you get the item to reduce encounter frequency instead of eliminating it. its a fuckin terrible dungeon though yeah, what a slog

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the flowers you can fight in the painting in owzer's house are fuckin insane, IIRC its the only way to get charm in the game and can lock down 100% of enemies including bosses

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

does MHW beta progress carry over

no but you get bonus items at launch for killng all the monsters once

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

thats the big gimmick i'm trying to make happen this run, i'm using terra so i'm trying to make it so she gets so powerful she gets a stack overflow casting ultima morphed and it rolls over to being like 400-500 damage

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

IdealFlaws posted:

Final fantasy VI
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy XII (zodiac age, PS4)
Zelda BotW Champions Ballad

IdealFlaws posted:

Wolfenstein II

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bump. caught the flu, beat ff3 and i'm gonna try to beat super punch out today. sick gaming ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sorry lyle, *ff6

• Locked thread