Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

mysterious loyall X posted:

Its called.final fantasy 6 you motherficker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Fungah! posted:

played some ff3 and super punch out last night. finished a couple of dungeons but got nuked in the cult of kefka because i forgot that theres one monster that can actually hurt you. still on track for three games by end of year

If you really never beat FF6 I am legit jealous. That game is so great and the ending (especially the music) is :discourse:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Fungah! posted:

the flowers you can fight in the painting in owzer's house are fuckin insane, IIRC its the only way to get charm in the game and can lock down 100% of enemies including bosses

I always liked how Jidoor has it's own town music for no discernable reason

Also a nice treat when most of the towns in the World of Ruin have the sad music, but once in a while you get surprised with the nice Kids Run Through the City music

tao of lmao posted:

Every time I try to play 6 I het to the point where you get the feral blue magic guy into the party and then I stop playing. Has happened 4 times now over the years. Maybe that’ll be my goal next year.

I've beaten the game like 7 times and I have no clue who the feral blue magic guy is. The feral guy is Gau, but he's not blue and can't do magic. I guess Umaro is kind of blue but he doesn't do magic either.

I seriously have no idea who you could be talking about lol

• Locked thread