Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its called.final fantasy 6 you motherficker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the cat you can get when you first get to the veldt is one of the best ones in the game thank you Cat Scratch skill

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i will never forget strago protecting realm from notorious pervert edgar

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

realm is also like a blue mage, but far more useless unless you want to glitch the game

the real way to use realm is to get item that lets her use heavy armor so you can solo kefka's tower using terra, celes, and realm use force armor and force shield, making them evade all attacks due to m.evade and evade being the same stat, while one shotting everything with gengi gloves and huge swords on terra and celes and realms Big damage from casting

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

oh, apparently relm is the best caster in the game, though?

she has the highest starting magic power stat but anyone can be the "best" at spells if you always make sure to have them have an esper that raises magic power on level up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

i think i might play through DOOM and maybe DOOM2 on ultraviolence, only saving at the start of the level, and (if possible) only using items i find in that level.

thats a good idea, but an even better idea is to play one of the many superior wad packs available for doom instead of the base game

• Locked thread