Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaFrugalGamer
Aug 6, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
The Seahawks lost the Rams, get your digs in now because the only hole you're going to get is your own hole, you are digging for yourself. The Seahawks are getting healthy just in time for the playoffs and if you aren't scared , then be ready for Halloween in January. And the costumes are Blue and Greeb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

im glad the steelers lost

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Bill Dungsroman posted:

N: Jimmy G

V: Bitch

:yeah:

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

DaFrugalGamer posted:

The Seahawks lost the Rams, get your digs in now because the only hole you're going to get is your own hole, you are digging for yourself. The Seahawks are getting healthy just in time for the playoffs and if you aren't scared , then be ready for Halloween in January. And the costumes are Blue and Greeb.

Do you really need to be healthy to watch the playoffs from your couch? I'm not sure why that would matter.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Steelers signed Stevan Ridley and put James Conner on IR.

You know, for all those snaps Bell doesn't play.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/41692/a-virtual-lock-ravens-chances-of-reaching-playoffs-up-to-91-8-percent

Today I learned Kawalimus writes for espn.com

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Kalli posted:

Steelers signed Stevan Ridley and put James Conner on IR.

You know, for all those snaps Bell doesn't play.
Our deep cover sleeper agent is going to fumble the ball at a crucial moment in the AFCCG to guarantee a Patriots win.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I do not enjoy Patriots fans, but I definitely prefer them over the chatter of Seahawks("best team ever! dear leader said so!") and Vikings fans("I've got a forty year chip on my shoulder so even winning makes me post angrily"), this season

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

ulmont posted:

Anybody got a video of those 2 Bucs missing Matt Ryan and going helmet to helmet on each other instead?

No, but one of them (Glanton) somehow broke his leg on the play.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Drunk Nerds posted:

I do not enjoy Patriots fans, but I definitely prefer them over the chatter of Seahawks("best team ever! dear leader said so!") and Vikings fans("I've got a forty year chip on my shoulder so even winning makes me post angrily"), this season

i think you're looking a bit too deep into posts about football

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

wandler20 posted:

No, but one of them (Glanton) somehow broke his leg on the play.

Thank you, that let me find the video. I didn't realize there was a leg break there.
https://deadspin.com/bucs-lb-adarius-glanton-carted-off-after-gross-leg-brea-1821412751

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Sour Diesel posted:

i think you're looking a bit too deep into posts about football

I'm always looking too deeply for things to get angry about

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Drunk Nerds posted:

I'm always looking too deeply for things to get angry about

that's fair

i can respect that

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
wrong thread

DaFrugalGamer
Aug 6, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk Nerds posted:

Heh, you little worm. If the Seahawks dynasty gets any larger we are going to start posting in Chinese. Check out some history books and you will understand what I am talking about.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/packers/status/943224437255655427

:rip:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

"Flacco has been warming up the past few weeks. In the past three games, he has thrown for the seventh-most passing yards (826) in the NFL in that span, producing five touchdowns and one interception." Yall sleeping on January Joe.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
something something kaepernick

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
I’m a little bummed the Vikings won’t be able to beat Aaron Rodgers this year but am relieved because the 40 year chip on my shoulder tells me they would have lost anyway.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

DaFrugalGamer posted:

If by "healthy" you mean "Avril, Sherman, Chancellor still done for the season and Wagner playing at, maybe, 80% on a team that relies heavily on its defense until the offense decides to get a first down" then yeah, "healthy" is what I'd call it.
I've got Zeke at 125+ yard this week. Dak 90+.
RW gets sacked at least 5 times. 2 ints, one while throwing under pressure, the other by trying to force it downfield.
Whichever HB they have starting gets a groin injury. Wagner exacerbates his injury. Rawls comes in and fumbles.
Defense is so angry about turning to poo poo that they start a fight or play more dirty than usual and one player gets ejected.

Nov 6, 2002

Don't encourage him.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

piss tape israel posted:

something something kaepernick

GB is eliminated. No point now.

DaFrugalGamer
Aug 6, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Don't encourage him.

Sorry I'll try my best to ignore him in the future

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Mr. Nice! posted:

You don't understand what subjective means in this context. There isn't a subjective nature to the current rule. If you go to the ground in the process of catching you must maintain possession throughout.

Also you feel that it's only caused problems because you don't notice all the situations where any of the proposed rules or the old rules would have problems.

Like every game there are catches that are clearly ruled as not catches by the standard that go without any fanfare that would become ambiguous and game changing.

You are incorrect, as the rule is inconsistently applied. CF: The Patriots victory sealing TD vs the Texans this very season.

Everything said after is dismissable due to the false premise.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Belichick asked about the catch rule:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Don't encourage him.

But it's so fun. What else am I supposed to do? Bitch about the Pats or discuss what a catch is?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

mods pls rename to bang-bang play

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Seahawks are some sore losing baby back bitches, rest of the NFC West c/d?

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Kalli posted:

All that needs to be said about this topic.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Randaconda posted:

Seahawks are some sore losing baby back bitches, rest of the NFC West c/d?

Don't lump all of us in with that fucknut you keep engaging with for some dumb reason.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

GaussianCopula posted:

All that needs to be said about this topic.

Mods please change my name to "Bang-Bang Play"

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
All fans are whatever the worst fan on the forums is. :colbert:

Patriots fans are all literal Nazis from Germany who jumped on the bandwagon in 2007
Seahawks fans are whatever a Lord Waffle Beard is

etc., etc.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

hawks fans are definitely more benny than lwb

Nov 6, 2002

sean10mm posted:

All fans are whatever the worst fan on the forums is. :colbert:

Patriots fans are all literal Nazis from Germany who jumped on the bandwagon in 2007
Seahawks fans are whatever a Lord Waffle Beard is

etc., etc.

All Redskins fans are rapists.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Apparently Kaep and P. Diddy are interested in buying the Panthers

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

DariusLikewise posted:

Mods please change my name to "Bang-Bang Play"

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

mods pls rename to bang-bang play

:chord:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Kalli posted:

I like how this slowly devolved into rapid fire cliches.

It reads like an onion article.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

piss tape israel posted:

Apparently Kaep and P. Diddy are interested in buying the Panthers

It'll never happen, but I can only imagine the outrage that would come from so many people. I don't think I'd ever want for salt again.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kalli posted:

so philosophically you can have a philosophy where the philosophy of the league has been to philosophically rule incompletions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

whypick1 posted:

Don't lump all of us in with that fucknut you keep engaging with for some dumb reason.

Seriously, this poo poo is getting real old, y'all keep falling for the dumbest loving trolls and then calling the rest of us super homers and/or bandwagoners

• Locked thread