Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

nerve posted:

I don't think McCarthy is very good but I don't trust the FO to go find a McVay or anything

Packers would end up with Jeff Fisher or some stupid poo poo.

I'd like to see a change at hc and dc but I'll settle for just dc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

a neat cape posted:

I don't think it's happened since Led Zeppelin was in the current hits section

1998 had two TB RBs. Which was the year pdiddy did the Godzilla song with Jimmy page and Tom morello.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

ulmont posted:

That was 1997 and 2000, but Alstott was picked as a fullback not as a runningback. It's been 42 years since the St. Louis Cardinals had Jim Otis and Terry Metcalf in 1975.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/262538/saints-could-be-first-team-in-42-years-with-two-pro-bowl-rbs

That's what I get for going with the quick wiki read instead of checking their actual positions.

I just wanted to bring up 'zilla 98 lol.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

DaFrugalGamer posted:

So nothing happens to the Texans after putting a seizured guy back out on the field, but the seahawks get a 100k fine for accidentally violating the concussion protocol due to a bunch of confusion on the sidelines? Seems like the NFL is still out to get the Seahawks. Pathetic

https://twitter.com/seahawksPR/status/943931425186766848

Is this for Russell Wilson going into the tent and immediately coming out?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'm glad Jimmy GQ is on a team I don't hate.

• Locked thread