Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

After reading that book about the 90s cowboys, this is the least surprising news. Where is that Irvin/Sapp U gif?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Grittybeard posted:

When was the last time a fake spike worked against anyone out of curiosity? I'm sure it has several times, I'm just drawing a blank off the top of my head since Marino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf_m8b2nQsM

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

FizFashizzle posted:

Come to Carolina to kill Drew Brees, tia

Well that's just rude considering all the talk of unfair hits on Cam. :colbert:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Mega64 posted:

New York Jets Starting Quarterback Aaron Rodgers

Quarterback battle in San Fran between A A Ron and Jimmy G.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Pungry posted:

The NFC West: It's good.

I believe you meant the NFC South, which might end up with 1/2 of the teams playing in the NFC playoffs.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Spoeank posted:

# of jimmy Gs in the NFCS: zero

Well, there used to be one about three years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Shiki Dan posted:

Unless Minnesota loses, Carolina has nothing to play for.
Unless the Rams lose, the Saints have nothing to play for.

And if they both win, Carolina and NO play each other in the 1st round as 4/5 seeds no matter what.

Saints and Carolina are still playing for the NFC South championship. Saints win, they get it. Saints lose and Panthers win, Panthers get it. Saints lose, Panthers lose, and the Saints get it.

• Locked thread