Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Quick Reads. Rookie RBs are good, especially Kamara.

Also #1 :eyepop:

Also also :lol: at this stat:

quote:

Foles practically spent the entire game in the red zone. Inside the New York 20, he went 9-of-13 for 56 yards and all four touchdowns. Jacoby Brissett has started 13 games and has only thrown four red zone touchdowns all year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

News: Blake Bortles threw for 326 yards and three touchdowns against the Texans last Sunday. He is the highest rated QB in the month of December. Jadaveon Clowney called Blake Bortles "Trash" after the game. Blake, when question about it by the media, responded with "If how we're playing and how I'm playing, if that's trash, then I'm fine with being trash".

Views: :allears: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21838351/jacksonville-jaguars-fans-shipping-trash-cans-houston-texans-de-jadeveon-clowney
edit: tldr: Jaguars fans are buying trash cans on amazon and having them delivered to the Texans, addressed to Clowney.

Wasn’t Bortles already king of Garbage Time the past couple of seasons?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

GaussianCopula posted:

They were undefeated in the preseason though.

The bye week counts since that was the week the whole trade debacle with missing out on Jimmy G and AJ McCarron happened.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

New York Jets Starting Quarterback Aaron Rodgers

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Santa must be ripping a nasty fart.

• Locked thread