Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Hey guys

Rams are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Hey so are the Jaguars! But the Rams beat the Jaguars :(

Jags/Rams would be the best Super Bowl imo

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

weird Asian candy posted:

I can't get a good gif out of this...but it needs to be shared and probably avatar'd because it was that good...

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/saltyrevolvinghydatidtapeworm

I wish I could be a football graphics person, I would just make the dumbest poo poo to show during games constantly

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Stats of all the QBs Jeff Fisher had throw passes for him in 5 years on the Rams lol

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

GaussianCopula posted:

All that needs to be said about this topic.

Mods please change my name to "Bang-Bang Play"

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

ahaha Mike Sherman just got a job as a CFL head coach

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Oh, hey. It's a receiver the Bills didn't resign.
If you're wondering, the top 3 Bills receivers by yardage are: Deonte Thompson(316), Zay Jones(291), and Jordan Matthews(286) (http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/stats/_/name/buf/buffalo-bills). They combine for 889 yards, or 8 less than Marquise Goodwin alone.
I'm glad he's finally healthy and doing well though:unsmith:

It's pretty clear that the Bills need to move on from Tyrod, clearly they have no interest in installing an effective offense. Going by how good Watkins/Woods/Goodwin have been this year the Bills offense should have be one of the tops in the NFL last year. Especially with LeSean McCoy at RB as well.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Kalli posted:

The Bills offense was good last year, they were 10th by DVOA. Their defense was one of the worst in football though because of the magic of the Ryan bros.

I meant more that they let all his top receivers walk in a single offseason, they could have easily kept 2/3 of Woods/Watkins/Goodwin with almost no maneuvering

gently caress off

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Before the start of Super Bowl XXXVI Ricky Proehl turned to the camera and said "Tonight a dynasty is born baby"

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Keith Null

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Fines really need to be percentage.

Fines should be be replaced with loss of cap space, vacating wins or loss of draft picks. Hit teams with something that actually affects them.

• Locked thread