Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nah
Mar 16, 2009

i think if a ball is in a guy's hands and then he's in the endzone then that is a touchdown to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah
Mar 16, 2009

i have an idea

what if we just got rid of reviewing the plays

i don't think there would be any more or less upset people or missed calls, and the games would be a lot faster and better to watch

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Kalli posted:

Barnwell proposed convening a panel of half ex-WR's and half ex-DB's, who would immediately vote on questionable receptions.

Basically, the "do 50 drunks in a bar agree on X", standard for NFL rules.

This would be a lot of fun, so hell lets do it

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

Part of me doesnt mind this idea. But Id hate to see amazing sideline plays called out of bounds and not able to be credited.

Okay what if there's an exception for situations where the ref can say "okay i literally did not see what happened lol can i watch it again"

They get 2 a game

nah
Mar 16, 2009

JP Losman is the funniest football name ever to me

nah
Mar 16, 2009

In a few years all of the Patriots wins of the last decade and a half will be vacated due to the horrible things that will undoubedtely be uncovered by the league. So just laugh when they win now and say "Enjoy it while it lasts, loser"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Spoeank posted:

Just turn nfl network over to the podcast crews

I'm not sure who would be worse around women, former football players or podcasters

• Locked thread