Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
I’m a little bummed the Vikings won’t be able to beat Aaron Rodgers this year but am relieved because the 40 year chip on my shoulder tells me they would have lost anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/chatham58/status/943279025010683905

ok, fess up, who is this

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Diqnol posted:

That’s a good cherry you selected

outside of Marvin Jones vs Detroit on Thanksgiving, the results don’t really change. these are just the most notable names he’s matched up against.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

ah, I see here you've selected several of the best WRs in the NFL

your stats are now... invalid!!

oh, sure, he’s shut down some of the best WRs in the league, but how’s he match up against scrubs? poorly, i bet.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
on the other hand, what the gently caress were the Bills doing hiring a 3-4 guy with the talent they had?

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
yeah mark sanchez, that’s a good comparison to joe flacco :rolleyes:

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
i don’t know how anyone else is even in the conversation this point. between Belichick’s sustained high-level success and the way Belichick has both evolved and innovated his game plans, i don’t know of any other coach on his level.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
i’d like to think the Browns wouldn’t claim him cause they’re the Browns.

also, it just occurred to me Rodgers is around the same age Favre was when the Packers drafted him. maybe it’s time to move on (please)

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Teams have been putting players on IR for boo-boos for decades, nothing will come of this.

thanks dad. we’ll stop having fun pretending now.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Well that’s... awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
also can’t Carolina deny Atlanta a spot in the playoffs?

• Locked thread