Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Fair, but there was both uncalled defensive holding by Rowe, and uncalled offsides by 2 Pats players, so you get no concessions from me

wahh

there are missed calls in literally every football game ever who cares. let me know when it's a 15 yarder that goes uncalled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Lol you Pats fans really hate hearing that the refs handed you a game, even after giving up a 69 yard catch and run, setting up the go-ahead score with under 30 seconds left in the game. It literally took taking points off of the scoreboard for you to win. Nothing is going to change that

you sound mad bro try being less passive-aggressive angry, we can all see right through it (and you)

if you just accept the angry we can begin to move onto the coping

barnold fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Dec 19, 2017

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

What part of that post was passive? Can't possibly be more direct with you

you're not very assertive so every post you make just sort of comes out like a quiet, squeaky fart. if you're gonna meltdown, do it properly, for the good of all TFF this holiday season

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Amy Pole Her posted:

Oh so you’re this years crappy playoff poster

woah woah woah, let's take it easy there, it's not the playoffs.....yet

I have a loving Tom Brady avatar, it's not like I'm pulling any punches with my shitposting. you know what you signed up for when you clicked "quote"

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Lmao you assholes really think you deserved that win hahaha

if you've read the forums over the past 24 hours maybe you'd have seen that literally nobody thinks we deserved that win. not even Pats fans think we deserved that poo poo. but you like to :justpost: so I know you wouldn't know that

like what loving alternate universe are you living in where you think people are saying that? lmao. nice cognitive dissonance

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

anyway my views are that Blake Bortles is good, and so is Jimmy G. I am excited to watch Jaguars in the playoffs on behalf of my cousin stationed in Florida right now

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

N: Barstool is going to try and sue the NFL for selling t-shirts with the slogan "Sundays are for the *insert team name here*", based on the fact that they are seemingly ripping off their "Saturdays are for the boys" thing.

V: Not only does Barstool not actually have an active trademark on the phrase yet (it's still like halfway through the process), but also the NFL isn't violating any trademark law. The NFL is going to win.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

iospace posted:

This one?

(Febreeze did it)

e: oh you said gif, never mind. Still.

my favorite thing about this image is that febreeze seemingly took the time to make sure that Tom has a gratuitously sized package for Eli to kick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

jesus gently caress, he's right, it's been almost 8 years since the 2010 draft. drat.

• Locked thread