Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

I mean maybe it's the lawyer in me, but just because a million talking heads say something doesn't change the black and white rules.

The rules for determining a catch right now lead to a few results that upset people, but generally speaking they do a good job solving a lot of problems inherent to any other rule scheme. I'm not saying the rule is perfect. I'd love it if Dez had caught that pass, but he didn't.

The bottom line is there's no way to transition to a runner as you're falling. If you regain your footing and get upright with possession, you're a runner now. Simply moving in the direction of the endzone as you're falling doesn't change that.

you're loving dumb as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Randaconda posted:

:randpop:

you're smoking crack if you think I want to root for the Patriots

it's a gimmick, he just posts here to amuse himself in between advocating for ethnic cleansing in D&D

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Deuce McAllister

• Locked thread