Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Can we talk about how good the Browns are going to be next year? Because they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

3 DONG HORSE posted:

My theory is Hue tanked on purpose to secure his QB and next year the Browns will win the Super Bowl with a 6-10 record

:hai: This is exactly what’s happening

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Brady is going to look great in a Browns jersey.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hue, why?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Drunk Nerds posted:

Please correct me where I'm wrong, but a lot of these "whoops we hosed up against the Patriots in the end" boils down to "we had a super-secret trick play that OH MHY GOSH THE PATRIOTS GOT FILM ON IT EVEN THOUGH WE'VE ONLY RUN IT LIKE 4 TIMES." It's like teams don't learn that NE watches loving film.

There’s a difference between teams watching film and Bill Belichick having personally seen every single second of football ever recorded. Twice.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Aaron Rodgers, welcome to the #TheClevelandBrowns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Give Browns the prime time game, drat it.

• Locked thread