Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
^^ How much did it drop after last night? 43 yards, I think?

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Re: Jaydon Mickens sleeping in his car for a few weeks as a PS member: He said he was leery of damaging his credit and/or wasting a ton of money if he signed a lease on an apt and then got cut the next day. He knew how volatile being on the Practice Squad can be and signing something abnormal like a one month lease can be appallingly expensive.

Not saying I would not have tried to do something better than sleeping in my car, but I can understand why he didnt immediately go sign a year lease on an apt.

They need a thing like the minor leagues where they stay with a host family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Honey do you mind if Johnny Manziel sleeps in the rec room for a few nights?

Who says no?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

weird Asian candy posted:

Yeah, it was a bad bad night. But it gave us that graphic, GET loving SET, and a fat guy falling so I feel like it was a pretty great MNF game.

It was the most entertaining Bucs game in months, despite the loss. Well, other than everyone being dead.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

ulmont posted:

Anybody got a video of those 2 Bucs missing Matt Ryan and going helmet to helmet on each other instead?

No, but one of them (Glanton) somehow broke his leg on the play.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Joey Freshwater posted:

Lol McCoy is the only Buc and he won’t play.

Happy Kamara made it though. My dude is awesome

Kwon, Brate, David are alternates. Grimes should've been one.

• Locked thread