Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

TheChirurgeon posted:

When will we be able to refer to the Bucs' kicking woes as "The Curse of Aguayo?"

cause I am ready for that to happen

To be fair to Murray he’s done alright, even after the miss last night he’s 14-17 since coming to the Bucs. If the ref doesn’t gently caress up and burn time for the Bucs, they may get another play to get closer and he makes that kick and if there’s not a closer play, after the ref falls everyone is rushed to get the kick set and ready. If he has more time maybe he makes it. I dont blame him for the loss.

Or if the ref were paying attention and threw a flag on the defender that was clearly holding the receiver down to burn clock before that happened, he gets a better shot at it.

e: it was also a 54 yard field goal, which isn’t exactly a chip shot

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Dec 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
There are hotels that you can rent out for a week at a time for pretty cheap, sleeping in a car wasn’t his only option.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

They need a thing like the minor leagues where they stay with a host family.

I'm surprised some teams don't have on on-site or at least close by "dorm" of some sort for practice squad guys as part of their contract.

I mean, I'm not really surprised because lol NFL but it would be a good idea.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lol McCoy is the only Buc and he won’t play.

Happy Kamara made it though. My dude is awesome

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Chance Poore, K

https://247sports.com/player/chance-poore-46038332

idk what we're doing here I just wanted to share the best kicker name ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Thats an odd way to spell "Chris Blewitt":confused:

On stat sheets his name will read Poore, Chance. It doesn't get better than that

• Locked thread