Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The official poverty line in the US is ridiculously low, by my quick google fu a single person working full time at any rate above $5.80 per hour is not in poverty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Wheeee posted:

i don't know how more Americans haven't turned to dealing drugs and/or robbing drug dealers to survive

Because most Americans pride themselves in being law-abiding, and drugs are on the same level as abortion on the scale of bad things.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Jose posted:

requiring child labour for healthcare lol

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1002372931681509378

"send you off with a smile," I love how pieces like this are played as heartwarming instead of an indictment of how hosed up things are.

• Locked thread