Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Dune is still the official novel of C-SPAM as was discussed in a prior TRUMP thread :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Just finished I Married A Communist by Philip Roth and the main character is C-SPAM as hell. Not a bad read overall.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
EHF what is the best Ursula K. Le Guin book for someone who has never read her work before?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Epic High Five posted:

The Lathe of Heaven is a great place to start, it's novella-length but really shows off the strange and wonderful places her stories can go, and her skill as a writer

Thanks, buying some books from my hometown bookstore that's struggling with lockdown hell, and am finally going to read some of her stuff. Spent a long time looking at a copy of Left Hand of Darkness too.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Gonna start with Lathe, but maybe I should dump my cart for all Le Guin books lol

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Halfway through The Lathe of Heaven and this book is on some next level poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
"The quality of the will to power is, precisely, growth. Achievement is its cancellation. To be, the will to power must increase with each fulfillment, making the fulfillment only a step to a further one. The vaster the power gained, the vaster the appetite for more."

Fuckin' A, man