Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Scrublord Prime posted:

As a hoarder for collab banners I'd take the extra 4k lapis from expeditions to collect dust waiting for SoM or VP :rip:

Give me Xenogears or give me death. I stand by you friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Policenaut posted:

Give me Xenogears or give me death. I stand by you friend.

:respek:

I dug up the fanfest units we'll be getting and their TMRs:
Swordsman Lasswell (+20% ATK&MAG w/ Sword)
Cheerleader Fina (+20% SPR, +15% MP, Sleep, Silence, Confuse immunity accessory)
Maiden Sakura (+10 DEF, +15% MP, +20% MAG hat)
Cowboy Jake (+3 DEF, +15% HP, +10% dodge)
Artisan Lid (+14 DEF, +5% MP, +20% SPR)

A 2nd +20% MAG hat should be nice for 7*s and 400% stat caps. +10% dodge is an upgrade over the Zephyr Cape if you don't have any other dodge accessories from 5*s or old events. The rest aren't too exciting IMO.

e: added links if you want to check 'em out

Scrublord Prime fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jun 14, 2018

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
So, you spend Lapis and get a special ticket? What does the special ticket get you?

\/\/\/ Oh, neato. I'll be getting a bunch for sure.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jun 14, 2018

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?
It’s basically just 3 and 4* tickets. Every 5000 lapis you’ve spent* from the beginning of the game until now gets you a ticket. And you get 1/10th that number of tickets as 4* tickets. They’re their own types of tickets, but essentially they’re just different EX tickets as they don’t have any rate ups.

* - on pulls

meteor9
Nov 23, 2007

"That's why I put up with it."
Okay that reload/reset swap is going to remove SO MUCH tedium, awesome! When every fight is "set up buff and debuff then fire four DR/DRlikes off" it was getting old having to manually do it or risk the auto dropping the timing super hard.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?
Well, that was quite a surprise to see after maintenance. 12 bucks for a chest - 10+1 ticket and 7 tickets.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Thank god the fusing changes are coming soon. Can't wait to see how badly the weapon enhancement dungeon breaks for global. Maybe, by some miracle, it'll just work after Japan spent forever fixing it.

PDQ Law
Aug 4, 2011

Ugato posted:

Well, that was quite a surprise to see after maintenance. 12 bucks for a chest - 10+1 ticket and 7 tickets.

The jersey is the real prize of that bundle, since it is clothes with 10% evasion.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
The 10+1 gave me Roy #2, so I am happy with that purchase.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The 10+1 gave me the fabled 10 blue + yellow pull and I'm not using the tickets till xenogears so no idea if the bundle was worth it for me

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied
Assuming these are the purchased 10+1?

Anyone use their 30% blue summon?

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

hagie posted:

Assuming these are the purchased 10+1?

Anyone use their 30% blue summon?

I’m gonna wait until tomorrow to use my 70% Gau ticket!

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I'll wait for Zarg enhancements before I decide on dropping the 30%.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
30% ticket, means 20% more frustration than a regular 10% ticket. Though I can't really complain as I got a rainbow on my last 10% ticket.

meteor9 posted:

Okay that reload/reset swap is going to remove SO MUCH tedium, awesome! When every fight is "set up buff and debuff then fire four DR/DRlikes off" it was getting old having to manually do it or risk the auto dropping the timing super hard.

So the reload button is the repeat button but it remembers timing?

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
30% ticket was Kydia. I'm very happy with that.

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, that's blood. It'll get better before the show.
I want to say reload just reqeues all the actions you took last round, so you still have to tap everyone to cast whatever spell or use whatever ability, but it saves you the time of going back through all the menus for stuff like OTKO during raids.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

PaybackJack posted:

30% ticket, means 20% more frustration than a regular 10% ticket. Though I can't really complain as I got a rainbow on my last 10% ticket.

So the reload button is the repeat button but it remembers timing?

Reload is repeat but without auto. It queues up your last turn. You push the buttons to activate people.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
30% was poo. Got BSS with the soccer 10+1 at least.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Khisanth Magus posted:

30% ticket was Kydia. I'm very happy with that.

30% got me kain refusing to wear head protection.
Got the 10+1 and got both cg fina and ayaka together.
Then continued the streak with 5000 lapis on kings knight and got 2 old men with a good tm

I think im having a good week.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Got Roy #2 from soccer 10+1, Kydia from 30% ticket... And then got Ray jacked when I threw a handful of tickets hoping for an old man. Knew I had been too lucky today.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?
I'm going to try to wake up early for ticketocalypse tomorrow. My current plan is to spend down to 100 tickets remaining (so burning through 120~ or so, and a 10+1) or stop if I get 2 CG Nichols. I may spend more but we'll see after that. So you tear drinkers wish me bad luck so you can see a salty post of 253 pulls and no Nichol.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Ugato posted:

I'm going to try to wake up early for ticketocalypse tomorrow. My current plan is to spend down to 100 tickets remaining (so burning through 120~ or so, and a 10+1) or stop if I get 2 CG Nichols. I may spend more but we'll see after that. So you tear drinkers wish me bad luck so you can see a salty post of 253 pulls and no Nichol.

Hah, rollover time is 4 in the afternoon for me. That's actually a break in my day but I don't know how many tickets I can go through in the 30 minutes between classes so my pulls will probably be divided in two batches.

I have yet to fail really hard in getting a unit off a banner so hopefully my luck holds here.

This ticket for lapis thing seems ridiculous, will probably give me a solid boost of tickets for Hyou.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
I have a pair of Kalivas from their banner but I'm sure who I'll use their TM on. For TTerra it seems like a better idea to give her dual wield and have her use Mateus Malice + Fryevia's Needle with a rod mastery and 2 L&As so maybe someone like Dragonlord or an eventual 7* Emperor?

hamburgers in pockets posted:

I want to say reload just reqeues all the actions you took last round, so you still have to tap everyone to cast whatever spell or use whatever ability, but it saves you the time of going back through all the menus for stuff like OTKO during raids.

Correct. It's a time-saver for things like chains and finishing in consecutive rounds, though.

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Evil Fluffy posted:

I have a pair of Kalivas from their banner but I'm sure who I'll use their TM on. For TTerra it seems like a better idea to give her dual wield and have her use Mateus Malice + Fryevia's Needle with a rod mastery and 2 L&As so maybe someone like Dragonlord or an eventual 7* Emperor?

The only unit I ever use it on is GLS. Everyone else is better off with RoL or Mystic Sash and DW, at least based on my current gear.

DW is super strong for mages in particular and this TMR is a bit backwards to that design. Seems only useful for DH mages for now.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever

No Minfilia, fake chart

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

arisu posted:

No Minfilia, fake chart

If you are relying on Pray Return for anything but element resists pull for Mr Harem

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

So I really want to go all in tomorrow considering how long I saved for him, but also thinking I should wait a week to avoid getting ray-jacked. Ugh, why does he need to be in the pool right now.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Haven’t been this excited for a banner since CG Fina.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?
Probably worth noting that Yuraisha is 6 months from now, at best.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is there any healer worth a poo poo coming up? After dropping about 150 tickets and 40k lapis failing to get Tillith, Ayaka, or CG Fina it’s still the only hole in my setups. I can 7* Rem at some point I guess.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I have a 7* Ramza

Pull? I'll probably just save until hyoh or something following that which is a big enough gap.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Charming Kitty Arianna is my best healer and I hate that

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

ZarathustraFollower posted:

So I really want to go all in tomorrow considering how long I saved for him, but also thinking I should wait a week to avoid getting ray-jacked. Ugh, why does he need to be in the pool right now.

Roll if you need a good buffer. The odds of getting rayjacked are so low that if it happens you might as well quit while you are just maimed and not killed in action

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever

KDdidit posted:

Is there any healer worth a poo poo coming up? After dropping about 150 tickets and 40k lapis failing to get Tillith, Ayaka, or CG Fina it’s still the only hole in my setups. I can 7* Rem at some point I guess.

There's supposed to be a "Best of" CG banner coming eventually? That'll have all the original CG units on separated banners for another shot at Fina.

Though 7* Rem is fantastic and probably good enough for most things. She can DC Curaja and she can do reraise, its just that her reraise is an ability so can't be DC. And I think she lacks AOE raise.

a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission

Acelerion posted:

Charming Kitty Arianna is my best healer and I hate that

Rosa, Roselia, and Luka are my best options

hngffffgggf

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

Evil Fluffy posted:

Which is funny since I'm pretty sure FFBE is not only more successful than all of those, but makes more than FFRK and Mobius combined.

Is there a report on how much the Collabs rake in?
Also FFBE is straight up more hosed up on how it handles F2P than RK, dunno bout Mobius since I never played it.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Shoenin posted:

Is there a report on how much the Collabs rake in?
Also FFBE is straight up more hosed up on how it handles F2P than RK, dunno bout Mobius since I never played it.

As far as I know we never got solid numbers outside of the leaks. Nier made gobs of money and did nearly triple their projections for the entire event. I can’t say if they adjusted expectations, but once 5* units were prevalent and more widespread, spending definitely ramped up. Could just be general popularity of the game, new units, etc. I can’t help but imagine stuff like the step up banners were equally insanely profitable for them. Especially with as much poo poo as they’re throwing at us now.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

30‰ ticket was Tidus #3

24 gold tickets - No rainbows.

100 blue tickets
100-91 - not even a gold.
90-81 - 1 gold
80-71 - 2 golds
70-61 - 2 golds

5k lapis pull - 1 gold

60-51 - 1 gold
50-41 - 1 gold
40-31 - not even a gold
30-21 - 2 golds