Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!
4 11-pulls and about 20 tickets got me a tinkerer Carrie, my 3rd Queen and a Kryla.

Bit disappointed at that, I really wanted Christine, and Kryla seems pretty underwhelming so far.
And this event kind of sucks. Really low drop rate on candy canes (apparently there will be a better place to grind canes, but we have to grind the story to level 8?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

10+1 ticket was garbage. Grace and a bunch of blues.
Bought some of the bundles to get some tickets, got a rainbow and it was Kryla #2.
Did a 10+1 on the banner and yet more junk.

Sigh, I just don’t think Christine wants to join me.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Got Queen #4
Welp, now I’ll have the STMRs of both Queen and Marie.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Office Thug posted:

JP has been pretty remiss about putting up 7* versions of limited units. I think that Ray Jack JP-side is the only one so far?

Nah, the Dragon Quest collab added 3 new ones. Estark, Dragon Lord got one, and then Marquis deLeon (who was actually a freebie from raid summons and raid points)

I imagine Y’shtola will get one. But JP just had a raid with the player created units and Kelsus is still at 6* max so I doubt he’ll get one.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

The SoM banner has the best thing ever for a limited time event, and I hope it becomes the norm.
The banner with Randi and Flammie? Yeah, those are the only 5* you can pull on that banner. Every rainbow is 50% Randi and 50% Flanmie.

So getting the STMRs for a time limited unit is no longer the most insane thing imaginable.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Got a rainbow from a ticket pull. My first Tidus, which isn’t too bad. I’ll take it.

25 tickets and two 11 pulls later and I got Aileen!!! Regular ol’ Non-Explorer Aileen. It’s my second so I suppose I’m ready for her 7*

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I have about 6 friend slots open if anyone else is going to be using Fixed Dice Tidus now that his enhancements are out. Mine isn’t the best right now. I’m working on some Desch’s Earrings. Hoping to maybe grab an Elfreeda during that new banner.

Player ID is 078,457,474

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

jaclynhyde posted:

Cool, I’m saving all my tickets for Auron and Jecht in like a year

e: Braska better be the 4-star

I wish!
4-6* is Belgemine the summoner
3-5* is Brother

I wish I could have an Auron, Braska and Jecht team running around.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Did about 18 regular tickets. 6 4* tickets.
Got 4 Shylt and an Olive (#3)

Realized I had forgotten to do my freebie pull and got Dark Fina #1.

Welp, that was my ticket budget for this banner. And I’m not doing any step up pulls. I am continuing to hoard for Randi when he comes back ‘cause I need that good 7* Randi action for my team.
We’ll see how dailies treat me.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Welp, I’m extremely tempted by this rerun. I never got Elfreeda off the original banner, or the IWD banner.
I have 2 Clouds, but I really want some Marshall Gloves..

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

My ticket got me Queen #5.

That, and 50x regular tickets and 25x 4* tickets getting me zero rainbows on this banner sure have made it very hard to be very excited by the game.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I’ve pulled 2 off-banner Zargs, so I’d like his enhancements/7* to make him a really strong buff/support staple.
I’d like to see him be able to rival CG Nichol at least a bit. Since barely anyone can compete against him aside from Yuraisha (who is like 6 months away)

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

So the only right choice for that player vote thing is the 5% rainbow chance free daily summons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

10+1 ticket got me Knight Delita #3. Oh well.

30% ticket got me CG Nichol.

Did 15 tickets and 5 4*+ and get no Lexa’s, so that’s a shame, but dailies could still pull through.

• Locked thread