Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Luke Cage just shut you down!

Khisanth Magus posted:

So what are thoughts on Christine and Kryla now that we have their full profiles datamined?

We still don't know for Christine since she's mainly a chaining unit, so we need her frame data to really pinpoint how good she will be. But, the fact that she gets a Consecutive Use finisher, a really potent chainer, AND she can dual-cast those, means she'll probably be super loving good. She is stuck with Ice and can't use swords though, so she'll still have a hard time competing with current magical overlord TTerra. But ice is so rarely resisted in trials that you'll probably have a good run with her.

And for Kryla, although most of her kit has been revealed, we still don't know anything about how her Hex/Wicked Eye moves work. Everything else in her kit seems to build up to those abilities.

Edit: Also, the two current highest DPT units are Fixed Dice 2B and Fixed Dice Onion Knight (using Splendors with LB, no less). Think about that for a minute.

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Dec 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Why is Gumi so loving BAD at these holiday events? Like seriously holy poo poo.

It was the same thing with Halloween. It felt like we just loving dropped off of the "good" events and into complete loving poo poo for two weeks. And in the case of Halloween this was coming off after such amazing events as "hope you have non-elemental MAG units fucker" Hein and "Oh, what, you want to hit Repeat? gently caress You buddy" Shadow Lord.

In other news, I spent all my EX tickets today, 39x 3*, 11x 4*, 3x 5*, and 3x 10+1. Did not come out with Christine or even Kryla. But I still sort-of broke something in terms of Rainbow Rates I think:

Gladiolus #2
Dark Fina #1
Prishe #2
Nyx #1
Fohlen #4 and #5
Zargabaath #4
Cloud #5 (lol)
Ace #5

And then my christmas present units:

Fryevia #1 finally
Ayaka #1 loving Finally
AND
Elfreeda #2! Gonna be joining that double Marshall Glove club soon :getin:

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Dec 22, 2017

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Meanwhile, JP has a raid going on for Christmas, and although the raid summon units aren't great (they're the same ones we just got in our tritrinity raid) there is a santa sleigh that flies in the background of the raid fight and it has chocobos guiding it. Pretty loving cool event!

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

My TMR squad is elfreeda x 2 and setzer x 3, gonna have a FD OK/2B by the end of the holidays , you can get 2.5 mil dpt on those two with TDH FD builds :getin:

Once I have my first glove and FD I'll go with Cloud, Elfreeda, and 3 more setzers. I pulled cloud #6 this morning please send help.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Infected posted:

I haven't touched this in a good half year, felt the urge to fill some time with this. Any good quick summary of what is new and what to look out for. I noticed that there are now two summon tabs and something called Expeditions.

- They tripled rainbow rates for normal pulls and increased it significantly for 4* guaranteed pulls. More specifically, the on banner rainbow rate went from 0.5% to 1%, and offbanner went from 0.5% to 2%.

- Orlandu just got enhanced so your old man can be made competitive with the best of the newcomers. Don't get me wrong, he was still holding out quite well even before enhancements.

- WoL got enhanced and is a very solid budget tank now. Soleil enhancements also make her a solid budget buffer.

- Elemental Chaining is still king of damage mountain.

- The current Christmas event is dogshit but the FF7 King Mog event is quite nice, especially since William, Cloud, and Elfreeda are bonus units for it and they're all very good pulls. Oh, and you can now buy 4* tickets from KM now!

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

KDdidit posted:

Part 3 story reward is poop too, would rather have the 1 or 2 rewards again.

Bbbbut it's a one-handed instrument! Think of all the units that could benefit from a one-handed instrument for passives like, well, uhhh

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Agreed posted:

I just can't care about this garbage event. I am tempted to use my moogles to finish my summer D Fina TMR but if I am a little more patient I can get Noctis' TMR and I reckon it would be a lot more generally useful.

The reindeer hat looked neat but bleh. If I bought today's story unlock I'd have felt ripped off for the NRG.

Definitely shoot for Noctis' TMR. I got that thing lightning fast when I finally pulled Noctis and I wish I could just get another one. Everything on that ring except Death I guess is really useful in some way.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

KDdidit posted:

It's too bad those Raid units sucked and probably no one ever used them, because they have amazing sprites. Ashteroze and Nyalu's win and LB animations are awesome.

The moon sage unit has an ability that protects the party from all ailments and breaks in one cast, which is pretty handy.

But that's about it. Skill modifiers on all those units would need to be increased significantly to make them even remotely useful for anyone not a low-rank newbie tying to fill spots in their parties.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

10+1 got me Rem #3, which is ok, I think her stmr was pretty good!

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

BDawg posted:

I pulled a Fohlen today too. Does he have any use these days?

I use two of him in Arena. He comes with standard 10 frames on his Sonic Blast and his vortex is a surprisingly good AoE move since it simultaneously imperils wind and imbues him with wind. He's also really tanky for a DPS unit.

Outside of Arena, he's not very useful for anything other than Bahamut exploration since he gets a reduce encounter passive

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

I'm TMR farming, I assume like a lot of people are. I've got a lot of TMs to farm up, including another Marshall Glove, so in a way I'm glad this event turned out to be dogshit so I can just double-down on my TMRs for a bit.

In the meantime I've been playing the JP version on and off and having fun with that, making my way around despite the language barrier. I decided to grab Hyou x2 so I can get his 7* version, and got the guaranteed Santa Roselia with my 5k Lapis. I'm working up Lapis from the story for the healer and mage guaranteed 5k pulls. The JP version is definitely filling up the void of free handouts and giveaways that GL is leaving behind.

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Dec 27, 2017

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

rabidsquid posted:

for the record i think there's a legitimate chance the guaranteed 5* banner does pop up after everyone decides its not going to and pulls for christine/wkn, like for lunar new year

I would not be surprised if Gumi pulls something like that after the christmas units exit the pool entirely.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Agreed posted:

Would I pull on a guaranteed 5* healer banner? Isn't Ayaka the only one at this time...? It must be a more general support banner or something, no way they'd let mere GL players be that precise in a game that relies on dashing your hopes for what's in the crystal with regularity

It would be between Ayaka, Rem, and Queen if we go by JP rules. So technically it'd be a 33% chance to pull Ayaka.

Edit:

Dana Crysalis posted:

This. Because of my rank (147) I only have to dump energy twice a day and it takes like 4 minutes to do so. TMRing is actually harder because I have to check on it to make sure I don't get pulled into Fina's Psyche on a random crash. Also for the record I have 35k candy canes.

I'm using Nox and have the menu hud arranged in a way that if the game crashes the macro immediately just clicks back into the game and carries on as normal. It works for the most common in-game crashes (such as connection losses).

If you want to do this, drag the FFEXVIUS icon to a new menu on the right, put it at the lowest spot on the HuD, in the middle. Remove all other icons except the "Today's Pick" thing (can't remove that, but it shouldn't cause any issues). The whole screen should just be FFEXVIUS sitting over Today's Pick. I'm just using the NOX emulator TM Refills macro: https://pastebin.com/yLFtWzXb

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Dec 28, 2017

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Gingerbread man went down like a sack of bricks. You can't really OTKO him without a super loving good team, but you can still get him down to 50% safely and then just blast him. He deals almost no damage until then, and only has a slight chance of inflicting stop.

Edit: My Onion Bro is up with 200% Demon Killer while still sporting 978 ATK, using Excalibur, in case anyone wants to use him against the gingerbread man, 209 464 963 in case you don't have me yet under "Muffinmx"

Soon I'll have the ability to put up a max-DPT fixed dice 2B, OK, DKC, or Cloud as well!

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Dec 29, 2017

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

say no to bats posted:

Hey if its your first Ace, he is still the best mana battery by a mile. Plus he actually has other uses as support or straight up actual worthwhile damage if you gear him.

Also when enhanced, his strongest attack is an on-demand 75% Light/Fire/Lightning imperil latched to a really good chaining move that has 7-frame delays that lets him chain relatively well with Orlandeau/DV/Agrias. I've been using him pretty much constantly since I got him just for that strong imperil.

E:

Evil Fluffy posted:

Dual Orlandus and Olive or FV with atk/def break from 9S while Tilith just chills and watches the murder. :dukedog:

Though it seems like on turn 1 they usually just do a body slam attack for not all that much damage? At least the couple times I tried to auto battle the fight their first turn wasn't very damaging.

Oh, are you talking about the regular boss ones you encounter in the new candy cane events? I was talking about the event boss, he can't be SPR/DEF-broken and deals an insta-KO magic attack on the first turn that heals him for 20% of his HP. I've come very close to one-turning him with OK + friend OK, 2x DV, Roy buffing ATK, and Ace imperiling light. I could probably pull a OTKO if I had a friend OK that used excalibur instead of Aigion's arm or whatever the gently caress.

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Dec 29, 2017

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

PaybackJack posted:

Don't forget Demon Killer stuff. People usually over look those on these events. My OK has 4 sources of it stacked on him. I can almost output the 1.8 million damage just from him to knock out the story boss.

Yes! Shockingly, I found that 976 ATK with 200% demon killer is, in fact, better than a BiS general kit with almost 1200 ATK on Onion Bro. Killers make a much bigger difference than people think!

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

PaybackJack posted:

*TRUE* BIS on Onion Knight is 939 ATK :smug:

Almost worth pulling a second Elfreeda for.

Oh yeah, only talking about the conventional DW build. But I did pull two Elfreedas so I'm working on that Fixed Dice 2x Marshall Glove + Buster Form build for him :getin:

(I'll never find perfect chaining partners for it though)

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

PaybackJack posted:

I got Cloud and Elfreeda and the math works out to being a bit higher than the fist damage I can do now. Although I think the chain bonus damage from Onion Cutter makes up for it. I want to check it out just because OK is such a rad little unit that's so drat versatile.

I think if you can spark-chain his Splendors he ends up on top with FD, just because of how quickly the chain multiplier would ramp up to max, but it's hard to say. Either way, I think all the advantages of using Splendors instead for elemental damage flexibility + opposing resistance buff, plus the fact that using the LB is actually a major source of damage that simultaneously fills in your ATK buff + DEF break needs, kind of makes up for any shortcomings in damage compared to BiS DW. The little guy just becomes this almost-complete package damage-dealer unit which is really cool!

Problem is finding chaining partners. Onion Bro is already in a weird spot with his frames and chain count, and 2B who fills the lightning FD role is in the same spot. I don't have duplicates of either of those two unfortunately.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

jetz0r posted:

I have a holy 3x demon slayer OK up, and plenty of open friend slots.
502 835 577

Get lots of high end OK friend on your list, hunt them down on reddit or the in-game friend search if you have to.

He does chain decently with Orlandu, too. Especially if you're being lazy during a raid and jamming on repeat. A 1k TGcid works out better for me than an 1100 elemental OK in those situations.

Finding DW onion bros is pretty easy, lots of goons have one up constantly. I have few problems there apart from some elemental mis-matchings and people using fist/etc., which doesn't work as well with my niche excalibur OK.

The issue is finding Fixed Dice onion bros, that's going to be extremely niche and much rarer, which is understandable but still throws a bit of a wrench into things. It doesn't matter if your super FD OK can deal 6+ mil dpt if the friend OK's damage effectively cuts in half because half of his DW chain isn't being supported.

rath posted:

I'm running excal 3x demon slayer OK as well. Also currently TMRing Cloud+2Elf to try dice OK out so add me if you are doing the same. 457222921

Already got you! You'll have at least one FD OK once I round out the remaining 35-40% on my last Marshall Glove and my first Fixed Dice :cool:

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Ugato posted:

Add me, OK-havers, if you haven't already. I need more of you. Went ahead and decked out my 200% demon killers/holy dude. Normally I don't bother but that boss is actually pretty beefy. I came in un-prepared and it took me like 8 turns instead of what should've probably been 1.

Added you. Also I had no idea Ring of the Lucii was better than Desch' Earring with that many other slots dedicated to Demon Killer!

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

FFBE JP is really fun, goddamn. Maybe I just decided to pick it up at the right time but the christmas event has just been throwing free poo poo at me and I already have a Hyou at 115 with Excalibur (free Raid achievement reward) and his TMR (free 100% moogle I got somewhere?). I got two Hyous from those twenty unit-of-choice tickets that were handed out earlier in the month.

I'm sad I didn't give it more attention earlier since I'm just now able to clear the upper raid difficulties but the raid is going away tomorrow. I'm considering grinding out lapis from story missions so I can refill my raid orbs. Lapis also seems to just be way more plentiful, story missions give double the amounts compared to GL for starters.

I'm dealing with the language barrier one step at a time. I figured out which attacks are ST or AoE from in-game descriptions from the first two characters (ST = second character is a 1, AoE = second character is an arrow thing pointing up).

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Agreed posted:

We get occasional QOL improvements before they do but they enjoy an objectively less gently caress-you design approach and everyone who has ever said "GL is a different game!" to excuse it is defending their own screwing

At the moment it seems like JP is well ahead in terms of QOL though, specifically with their ability to fuse cactuars to save room (which you should always do first since it's an extra chance to get 1.5 or 2x EXP bonus), and also being able to fuse more than just 5 loving units at a time. I don't get the chocobo farm thing though, and the lack of expeditions is a little lovely for me personally.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Benthalus posted:

I used my 5* EX ticket today.

I got a unit from the Cloud banner.

It wasn't Cloud.

Thanks for troll, Gumi.

Good news is, she's about as sought after as cloud is since her TMR is the bis accessory for TDH units! So you really want her anyways!

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

PaybackJack posted:

They should bring it back. I've got a great line up and there's more stuff I want to spend money on this year so my FFBE budget right now is $0, but I'd make an exception for a monthly fountain deal.

I'm cutting back hard on my spending on this game but I'll pay 20 bucks for that still. It's such an excellent return for what you pay compared to even the best deals on Lapis they've put out.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Playing the JP version side-by-side with the GL version, I've quickly learned that the primary inhibitor to 7*s probably won't be getting the 5*s + dupes for us, but instead it'll be getting the massive gently caress-off 3 million gil to awaken them.

I've sunk below 1 mil in GL and I am slowly inching down towards nothing, just from explorations, because sources of gil are so loving scarce.

Edit: Also I just realized GL is doing gently caress-all for new years, while JP has at least a fun Home screen change with chocobos and moogles wishing you a happy new year

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Jan 1, 2018

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

I pulled Noctis #2 today. No Christine or WKN, but I definitely can't complain about another ring of the lucii :getin:

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

So, I have 2 Krylas and her TMR looks pretty baller for Mystea: 15% SPR, 25% all resists (the highest resists on any materia), and 1 LB per turn. It's like a straight upgrade from Mystea's own TMR.

How should I build Mystea though? Is stacking resists a good idea or should I double-down on just SPR and HP?

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Mustached Demon posted:

I got Christine from the 250 pull. Uhhh I'm new but did I do good? Does she pelt her foes with the mightiest of snowballs?

She's one of the best MAG units currently, and she can chain with TTerra which many other goons put up as their Friend unit (who is also very good).

She can also just give another one of your units an attack for 3 turns that they can use to chain with her. That's pretty amazing especially if you're new and still building up units.

Also I got my FD OK up! He's not quite BiS but close enough, shoot me an invite 209464963 (edit: fixed) if you want to try him out!

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Jan 2, 2018

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

WebDO posted:

What's the role for fixed dice OK because I tried taking the other guy's to the giant gingerbread fight and it was a disaster

You need your own FD OK for it to really work, but the purpose is to chain their Splendors and LB. It lets you chain Fire, Water, Earth, or Wind damage via splendors, and their LB deals a fuckton of damage with the FD build and applies a very strong DEF break + ATK buff. Two FD OKs can be all the damage + damage support you need, with maybe an imperil thrown in from another unit.

hagie posted:

Whats the damage output look like vs robot fist and onion sword? Obviously the latter stats wise is above 1k typically with the right stat boosters with a strong set up.

I would figure the OK damage would be better with dual-wield since he has it innately.

Supposedly, DW OK is about 30% less damage than FD OK

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/7kcaa7/updated_damage_dealer_rankings_chainers_v2_with/

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Ugato posted:

E: derp. FD OK doesn’t have onion cutter. Yeah it’s just two different abilities. I don’t know splendor frames off the top of my head but I’m sure it breaks similarly - it’s still a pretty significant amount of hits.

Splendors have identical frames with Onion Slice/Cutter, but deal only 12 hits total like Slice. So yeah, DW will break the chaining.

Honestly, FD OKs aren't going to break the mold much right now. They are the best ST damage dealers but only when literally BiS-geared. I think they'll shine quite a bit more once OK's enhancements come out, since those will allow his Splendors to imbue him with their elements while simultaneously powering up Onion Slice to 5.2x for one turn, which is where Cutter is at. Also, that element imbue will let them element-chain their LB which sits at 8x when maxed, which is really where FD OK's damage will be at.

LordHippoman posted:

If I'm just playing this game casually as a time waster, do I need to worry about the Trust Farming stuff? Or is that really reserved for the very, very high end content?

It's mostly for end-game content. You can clear most Event content without TMR farming and grab the few essential TMRs with the free trust moogles you get (get 1-2 Dual Wields at the very least).

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Last christmas event opened up! It's literally a miracle! 3000 candy canes required, but hey it gives a 5% moogle!

Upcoming raid looks very good though, most of the gear coming from it will be useful.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Kheldarn posted:

I think you got your code wrong. 209565963 brings up a Level 2 Rain named Hazel that hasn't played in 119 days...

Yup I did, it's 209464963, gonna edit the other post

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

dangerous.hotdog posted:

Sent you a request but it looks like you're full.

edit: I'd love to do a damage test vid vs. Aigaion with my OK and yours if you happen to have Machine Killer.

Odd, I had at least one spot left. I made some room regardless and I'll throw Machine Killer onto OK for you to try against the dumb robot!

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

dangerous.hotdog posted:

2nd run of TDH FD OK chaining (with guest FD FV without TDH gear or killers) vs. Aigaion ELT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xIyxRPFaw

Went a lot better the 2nd go around. Geared Wilhelm for more DEF and he didn't die plus I got ridiculously awesome RNG on FV's counters.

Thanks again Office Thug!

Glad it worked out :) I've yet to beat him myself, or any of the other higher trials, mostly from lacking a good tank. I'll enhanced WoL once I have the gil for it and give the big bad robot a shot!

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Agreed posted:

I beat the robot tankless. Heck of a fight, and it was right after I pulled A2. Glad I wised up to how rad tanks are in the meantime though.

I could pull a double-Rikku cheese group. I'd just need to grind out a Pouch first

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

That's fine Gumi, kicking me out of the game like that. The only thing that 10+1 did was advance my progress on Equip Spear.

Edit: Also Toby is a mega troll unit on this banner. His TMR is literally garbage. 5% evade, unstackable? Get the gently caress out of my face with that poo poo Gumi.

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Jan 4, 2018

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

hagie posted:

I’m having flashbacks to Rikku.

Is this banner really that big?

The raid announcement showed that trust moogles would be handed out by the raid gatcha, so you should be able to get the TMRs of whatever units you manage to pull. However, those TMRs are not game-breaking by any means. I'll do my daily pull on the banner but that's about it. Not gonna bother spending any tickets on it.

Edit: Looking closer at the units themselves, they are mostly trash... Except for the dinosaur. You really, really want that loving dinosaur. He's potentially the iNichol of this banner.

Why the Dinosaur?

His move set gives you one very important thing: a Single Target 25% MAGIC Damage Reduction buff. That specificity on MAGIC damage means that, much like Physical Damage Reduction buffs, it will almost certainly stack with a general Damage Reduction buff. At 25% it can make a difference between Mystea eating total poo poo on a bad turn with Marlboro or just barely scraping out alive. And it also increases that unit's SPR by 80%, in case you need that. It lasts 3 turns too... there's literally nothing wrong with this ability. Barusa also comes with a Physical version of this move, but there are much better sources of physical damage mitigation (see Pod).

Along with those two special abilities, Barusa can work as a Provoke tank, which is what you need for pairing a physical tank with Mystea, or as a Cover tank in a pinch. He also gets a DEF scaling chaining move which is super loving interesting, and although that move's modifier is low, it's 7 hits so in his off turn he might be able to help chain and add a bit of extra DPS, depending on the frames. But honestly, his rotation will probably be ST Magic Damage Reduction on Mystea -> Self 100% All Status Immunity Buff -> Self 100% Provoke with 20% DR, in whatever order is most appropriate.

The other units are either mildly useful or trash, probably the latter.

Ray Jack is a light elemental unit, but none of his attacks have DR/DP frames to chain with Orlandeau and friends afaik. Most of his attacks are either 1 hit or 6 hits. The interesting thing is that he has a passive ST cover, and can counter physical with a small static 10% HP + 5% MP party heal (20% chance, only once per turn), so you could make a point of turning him into a minor troll unit for Arena I guess. His LB is cool though, if a bit limited: It imbues the party with Light elemental for 1 turn.

Kaliva is this weird hybrid healer/MAG unit. He gains access to a triple-cast ability for one turn after using his primary heal/dps move, but all his moves have abysmal scaling and hit count. Like, actually dogshit scaling/hits. So you won't be seeing much from him.

Toby is basically worthless except he gets 30% evade passively (the only 3* base to have that) so you could make a case for using him as a 100% evade tank to pair up with iNichol in a pinch. And his LB gives the team 2 Evade Stacks, which is another very rare and potentially exploitable thing. The kicker? His LB costs only 12 crysts in 4*, so you can potentially give him a 12 LB-per-turn build to give the party two guaranteed missed physical hits.

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Jan 4, 2018

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Tengames posted:

Convinently the dragon dude’s tm also grants a physical damage reduction ability.

Yup! It's 30% too, party-wide, with 3 turn duration. And the materia itself has 30% DEF attached to it so you could slap it on Barusa himself, if you can manage without the 100% status immunity buff in your rotation. But if you don't have a better DEF buff than 80% on him from another unit, his own ability ST physical damage reduction will probably be better since it's that + 25% physical DR. Little dude is really a complete package, he's like a baby Wilhelm.

ZarathustraFollower posted:

And lets be real, the on-banner rainbow here is poo poo.

Well, if you manage to pull him, you'll probably get his TMR for free with all the trust moogles the raid "might" vomit out over the coming weeks. That's like a free Veritas of the Earth TMR in terms of ATK for some units, definitely not bad.

But yeah, don't loving chase him.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

KDdidit posted:

A blizzard must be hitting the servers or something. More NRG bottles coupled with Lapis that I can't claim until I burn more of my bottle stash.

There's an actual gently caress-off enormous storm hitting the north-east coast right now. But Gumi America's office is in California so I figure their servers will be near there if they're in NA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Roy's final song requires a while to get to, but his LB song is REALLY GOOD too. It doesn't carry the full-break of the last song, but the buff, HP, and MP heals are all better.

If you have a LB-focused team (Rikku's pouch shenanigans) Roy can easily just use his LB song every time he's done signing.

• Locked thread