Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Hey so I was reading Japanese game news and I saw that Xenogears is coming to Brave Exvius and that was the last straw I needed to finally get into this. I've never played Brave Frontier so I don't have that to go from but what would you guys say this is like compared to SE's other FF mobile gacha thing Dissidia Opera Omnia? I've read the OP so I've got a general idea but is there a big co-op push like that game or is it mostly solo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Hey guys, I read over what y'all said in comparison of this vs DFFOO and from what I've seen so far in just messing around with the tutorial and re-rolling for a couple hours it seems like a more palatable game to me. Just a better aesthetic, use of crossovers, and it feels more fun to fiddle around with than DFFOO does. I feel kind of embarrassed though that the account that I tied the throwaway Facebook for my first go of things ended up having a 5* Prompto which I'm reading on the wiki is one of the better units so I ended up spending hours rerolling for a good rainbow unit without realizing I apparently had one the whole time! :doh:

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

loving Rico made the list but not Citan?

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Hey so I've been playing this pretty casually between console games and such, should I be doing all these side quests or is it fine to just blow past them and continue on the campaign?

Langolas posted:

I did a pull

I got Lila (yay...) and Ayaka (YAY!!!!)

I was hoping that 2nd rainbow in the pull would be Seph but I was even more happily surprised as I've wanted CG fina or Ayaka

I got that Ayaka this morning as my free pull, was pretty excited after I looked her up!

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Threw a few regular rare tickets at Seph and got Lotus Mage Fina out of it. Well, thanks Brave Exvius! At least I seem to be set for healers with her and Ayaka now?

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

I refuse to spend a Lapis until Xenogears and if it never comes then so be it.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Victis posted:

Xenogears part 2 coming to the JP servers, with Citan shown thus far.

Oh hell yes.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Xenogears Part 2 info is out in JP. Read more here.

RIP Id, Grahf, Ramsus

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

I was just about to ask about those kinds of tickets. Is there any benefit to saving the 10+1 either besides waiting for the talent pool to open up further?

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

You got a lot of loving Edwards there! Good work though, I'm saving up for Xenogears someday myself.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Kheldarn posted:

I guess we need to start Tweeting/Facebooking/etc. them and let them know that yes, we ARE really waiting for Xenogears.

Who do you want me to tweet at I have like 22k and a hundred tickets already saved just tell me who

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Scrublord Prime posted:

As a hoarder for collab banners I'd take the extra 4k lapis from expeditions to collect dust waiting for SoM or VP :rip:

Give me Xenogears or give me death. I stand by you friend.

• Locked thread