Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
What was it that made Tidus a God for ice bird again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
Cooking a fire katana but I can put up a Tidus with it soon.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
I have a 100% Dodge Noctis if that helps.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
Back to back daily rainbows... Gilgamesh #3 and prishe.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
Daily half-draw rainbow: OK #2!

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
BS Sakura

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
No monster hunter banner to coincide with the recent release of MHW?

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
ffbe is just brave frontier with a final fantasy skin

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
I've been skipping the event in favour of TMR farming. Is there even anything even important from this event?

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
I guess I'll be enhancing both of my Tidus' Quick hits. Hope I have enough crysts for those...

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
it's gonna be another Ariana Grande collab

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

Evil Fluffy posted:

I wonder if global will ever hit the max rank for a raid. Even with the crazy bot poo poo awhile back I don't think global hit the cap.

e: Man I really love how "kill X with magic" challenges are a complete shitshow now. Do a chain and throw in 4 spells, most of which hit in during the chain with the target dead (and all hit during the chain)? No credit gently caress you.

Dual cast ultima or alterna. Nothing chains longer than the cast animation of those two spells

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
One rounded the boss with Noctis, 2x Tidus, Ramza, and 2x OK. Missed out on the last two rewards but whatever. 114 hit spark chain is crazy.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

Bob NewSCART posted:

Sorry to be so repetitive with the questions about this but it just intrigues me to be honest and I don’t mind this process at all of setting up the scripted rerolling through the multi instancing of nox, I like loving around with this technical stuff.

Who are my rainbow pulls I’m actually going to pull and want to keep? Because obviously some from this list aren’t worth keeping from a reroll still as indicated by you guys telling me to keep rerolling after hitting a lightning

Lightning gets decent chaining frames when she hits 7* if I remember correctly. Right now, however, she's pretty outdated because she was the first 6* unit introduced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
pull the plug on the game

• Locked thread