Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

My mustache makes me sexy, not the hat

Thanks to the new enhancements... im really poor. Just sold 200k raid coins to make a few million gil so REM can get some love.

My TGCIDS though :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Expensive, though.

I have two.

Want to go in halfsies on my third TGCid? :(. I gotta farm more T1-T2 crysts which blows

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

5* ticket!

3rd Darklandeu aka VoD

I think this game wants me to have dupe chainers

3x TGCID and 3x Veritas of the Darkbutt

I will Divine ruination you into the butt.

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

Ugato posted:

That's entirely possible. Some time right after CG Nichol would be best, I think, because even before his 7* CG Nichol is still a drat monster. But yeah it's definitely going to be a wet blanket on Sephiroth, Reagan and CG Rain(s) if they don't change the timing.

Divine Ruination and Dark Punishment. Definitely butt stuff.

This explains why I now have more of these guys than lightnings....

I mean what what in the butt?

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

BDawg posted:

Having twinsies OK is awesome.

you mean its "OK!"

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

Scrublord Prime posted:

Also 10+1 gave me a Fry and I can finally use the 100% Fry's Needle moogle I got last easter :toot:

No one's giving you the love you deserve. The patience to keep that 100% moogle and reward paying off! Massive grats to the Fryevia, she/he's the best!

I sold off my ring of the lucii 15% moogle taking up storage space if I ever pulled a noctus. gently caress off Noct you rat bastard. I'm glad your empire got smashed down.

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

Well I just had... Fun

Decided to use some 4* tickets to go for Steiner and shiny sword TMRs. Used 3, got a Steiner on pull 2. Pull 3.... Turns into a rainbow!

Fryevia #3

Keeping par with my "get a chainer and then get 2 more copies"

Now have 3x Fryevia, 3x TGCids, 3x Darklord of the Butts

Decided to throw a few more normal tickets at the banner to get some units

First ticket pull

Beatrix - One Eyed Johnson

Guess those two rainbows make up for the last two free 10+1 tickets getting me nada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

I did a pull

I got Lila (yay...) and Ayaka (YAY!!!!)

I was hoping that 2nd rainbow in the pull would be Seph but I was even more happily surprised as I've wanted CG fina or Ayaka

• Locked thread